fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

So curious about the possible mystery GB!!!!

Poop. I don’t think this piece will work as a gb after all. I just spent a frustrating afternoon working on these, only painted 4 of them, and they don’t even look that great. This piece is surprisingly difficult to paint.
      Thppp

Will we see them on Ebay soon, if not in a GB?

Prezaurian
      Participant

Poop. I don’t think this piece will work as a gb after all. I just spent a frustrating afternoon working on these, only painted 4 of them, and they don’t even look that great. This piece is surprisingly difficult to paint.
        Thppp

-scratches her chin- If I were to guess, I would guess the hippocampus. They look challenging to paint. But perhaps not. It sounds like its something that’s never been a grab bag before judging by the comments. 😀 Can you tell I like guessing?

I’m curious to see as well. Even if they don’t show up on eBay, perhaps the monthly raffle?

Melody
        Keymaster

Thppp

-scratches her chin- If I were to guess, I would guess the hippocampus. They look challenging to paint. But perhaps not. It sounds like its something that’s never been a grab bag before judging by the comments. 😀 Can you tell I like guessing?

I’m curious to see as well. Even if they don’t show up on eBay, perhaps the monthly raffle?

These will be ebay things if I don’t do them as a gb.
          No, the hippocamp. is a pyo. YOU GUYS get to paint that one! The hippocampus really IS a blast to paint. The hard part is painting the base around the front leg; it’s REALLY tricky to paint it without getting the out-stretched leg messed up.

MandBsMom
          Participant

Is it the gothic unicorn? I love this guessing game!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
            Participant

Is it the gothic unicorn? I love this guessing game!

Oh, that would be cool. Baby Pegasi spring to mind too, as do bats and griffin chicks.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
              Keymaster

So, … another batch of GB young unicorns?
                That is the only other thing I’ve got enough of, other than poads and pebbles.

Natasha
                Participant

So, … another batch of GB young unicorns?
                  That is the only other thing I’ve got enough of, other than poads and pebbles.

YESSSSSSSS. I would love the chance to finally own one! I’d buy any kind, but fantasy or supernatural would be awesome.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Shotzy11
                  Participant

Yes!!!! GB young unicorns would be great!!!!

Hannah
                    Participant

My vote is for Young Poads! Been waiting on those for a while.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I will shamelessly ask for the young GS to be done in a lower price range than the safari/candy corn batch. It’s the only way I would be able to get one.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I will shamelessly ask for the young GS to be done in a lower price range than the safari/candy corn batch. It’s the only way I would be able to get one.

I don’t have much control over the price. We need to charge proportionate to what it costs us to produce them!
                          If I do them in natural horse colors it is easier (and cheaper) than doing the intricate, hand painted candycorn/ magic mushroom style ones, but also less interesting.

Dragoneer_88
                          Participant

I know my opinion doesn’t mean much but I personally prefer fantasy colors. I’d spend the extra money for fantasy paint…if I had extra money I mean. 😛

MandBsMom
                            Participant

That is true. And I do absolutely love the patterns you do. It shows your artistic talent so well! And those unis do look so nice in the fantasy colors……

Natasha
                              Participant

I know my opinion doesn’t mean much but I personally prefer fantasy colors. I’d spend the extra money for fantasy paint…if I had extra money I mean. 😛

I agree! The normal horse colors are much less appealing to me.

Melody, are you going to be taking names for them again? I’ve been saving up a list of names in case!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Scathach
                                Participant

My vote is for Young Poads! Been waiting on those for a while.

^^^^ Yes, please to Young Poads! It’s been a long time!

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.