fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of the feather cougars for some reason; I prefer rainbow safari patterns. What do you guys think?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Adaneth
      Participant

I’m not a big fan of the feather cougars for some reason; I prefer rainbow safari patterns. What do you guys think?

The feathers are pretty, but I do hope she does some with spots or rosettes (though I can see how rosettes might get prohibitive, time-wise).

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Any idea when the pink scratching dragons will be out? And will there be any pink hatching royalty? I would so love to have a pink hatching empress, hatching emperor, and hatching kinglet! LOVE that pink color! 🙂

Hmm I see if anyone is working on pink scratching dragons. We are trying to cast some hatching royal dragons now. They are a pain, but we are getting a few.

Yaaaaaay! Hatching royals! Here’s hoping for blue morpho and/or copper.

MandBsMom
          Participant

Oooo yes! Blue morpho hatching royals!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bullsquid
            Participant

I’m not a fan of the feathers (or other non-mammalian markings/patterns like leaves) on the grab bag cougars either. They’re fine for Ebay pieces though, obviously. I would prefer to see safari patterns, both in natural colors and fantasy. Tiger stripes, leopard rosettes, zebra stripes, giraffe spots, antelope markings -now those all sound great to me.

Kim
              Blocked

I agree, just safari natural and colourful for the cougars and no feathers please!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ann
                Participant

I totally love the feathered Cougars! They can all live happily at my house. Ha.

Lorie
                  Participant

I agree with Bullsquid and Kim. (o;

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Oh wow!! The ones in the last picture are blowing my mind!!

I think those are the ones that Melody called “Mantis Shrimp”.

I LOVE them!! A lot!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                      Participant

Oh wow!! The ones in the last picture are blowing my mind!!

I think those are the ones that Melody called “Mantis Shrimp”.

I LOVE them!! A lot!!

I never thought shrimp could be that cute! Those Tanukis are going to be a glorious batch.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                        Participant

Oooo yes! Blue morpho hatching royals!

Gasp! Oh wow! Those would be gorgeous.

Life is beautiful.

tempest618
                          Participant

Will the tanukis be coming out soon, like sometime this week? I’m going to be out of town and not close to a computer from Fri to Sun and I’m afraid I will miss them.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Check your PMs

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
                              Participant

Do we know roughly how many Tanukis are in the GB Batch?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Will the tanukis be coming out soon, like sometime this week? I’m going to be out of town and not close to a computer from Fri to Sun and I’m afraid I will miss them.

I’d LOVE to know a forecast as well! My PayPal is built up and ready! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.