So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m all in for pegs simply because it saves me money LOL.. but when fantasy hippogriffs eventually make their run I’ll be out for blood! 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
      Participant

@Courtney and @LZ, Melody said baby pegs, that’s the foal that is laying down, not the one coming out of the egg which is the hatching pegasus. From looking at recent pegasus releases it appears the hatching pegasus sculpt is essentially retired.

StormDancer
        Participant

I’d easily go for a Gb Cougar in wintery colors or silhouettes.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
          Participant

@Courtney and @LZ, Melody said baby pegs, that’s the foal that is laying down, not the one coming out of the egg which is the hatching pegasus. From looking at recent pegasus releases it appears the hatching pegasus sculpt is essentially retired.

You’re right, Melody did say baby pegasus. I posted the hatching peg photos because they were the only ones I had in the “Winter” color. Sorry for the confusion.

Courtney
            Participant

Oh dang yea sorry about that.

I knew the hatching pegs were super difficult to paint and assumed when I saw grab bag peg that it was the hatching ones.

I’ve never seen a baby peg grab bag! (I know they exist but I’ve never participated because I started collecting grab bags later).

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Oh dang yea sorry about that.

I knew the hatching pegs were super difficult to paint and assumed when I saw grab bag peg that it was the hatching ones.

I’ve never seen a baby peg grab bag! (I know they exist but I’ve never participated because I started collecting grab bags later).

I think there was only 1 very small batch of them. I think the problem with the baby pegs is that the wings complicate painting designs on the back. They are also smaller than the baby unis. I think the issue with the hatching pegs is probably that the wing is a cast metal piece. I know Windstone has been having issues with other pieces that need cast metal pieces like horns lately.

Melody
                Keymaster

The hatching Pegasus isn’t officially retired, we just haven’t made any lately.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I am attempting baby Pegusus-es. Spent all day just making a complicated stencil to shield the wings, we’ll see how this goes. I think this’l be a Safari batch.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I’m sure that will excited a lot of folks. Pretty sure I can sit it out… I will make that judgement call when I see them LOL! I am a sucker for safaris <3

I’d love to see another silhouette Young Uni batch. I never actually bought any from the one a few years ago and I’ve never seen any come up on the resale market.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

BigCatKeeper
                      Participant

Man! I thought I was going to be able to sit this one out. But I cannot resist safaris…

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I’ll see what they look like, but I probably will wait for the Poads to get their eyes, which I hope is in a month or so. I don’t mind waiting.
                          Good Luck to those that try for a Baby Peg – they should be great. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I’ll see what they look like, but I probably will wait for the Poads to get their eyes, which I hope is in a month or so. I don’t mind waiting.
                            Good Luck to those that try for a Baby Peg – they should be great. ^_^

I’m with you… I will wait patiently for the poads to grow eyes.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I’m intrigued by the thought of grab bag pegasus. I missed out on both previous pegasus grab bags (hatching and baby), due to the small size of the batches and limited funds at the times. Can’t wait to see pictures.

etruscan
                              Participant

I’m not sure where to put this since it doesn’t really fit “Happy New Year”, but maybe it qualifies as “What’s Next on the Schedule” (and let’s hope that Melody is too pessimistic).

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Pena_drawing_2021

Lulu
                                Blocked

Melody any chance of any fantasy coloured safaris in the baby pegs? There was a natural zebra and a blue/teal zebra in the last batch my daughter loved. Or maybe other colours or rainbow zebras or leopards? Or would love to see both fantasy and safari if you could do a big batch or two batches as they will probably be popular if you could make lots.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.