So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Lulu
    Blocked

Could you do winter wolves or winter or fantasy young poads? Or fantasy ponycorns or fantasy hippogriff colts? I would love to see all of those sometime soon. Are there already a lot of winter adult poads you could sell later once you have more eyes?

LZ
      Participant

Welp… we ran into a problem with doing a winter poad™ GB batch. It’s the eyes again. The size they take is in short supply and we need that size for a bunch of other pieces …sooo, I will need to paint something else…
        hmmm…
        The standing hippogriffs aren’t going to be paintable for a couple of months.
        I’ll scrounge around and see what else we got.

Something that doesn’t need eyes! LOL

Like pearl white arctic foxes with cool blue or green antiquing. What’s wrong with a simple and easy grab bag sometimes?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Landipan
        Participant

I’d love to see some arctic foxes again!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
          Keymaster

What we have enough castings of now:
            grey foxes, red foxes, cougars, pebble dragons and baby pegasus.
            I have been avoiding GB baby pegasus because they are really hard to paint.

We don’t have any castings of wolves or arctic foxes. We only have a few castings of the other items like Ponycorns, O.sitting dragons, or curlies at the moment. I need to let the casting dept know what I want as a GB a few weeks ahead of painting them, and I was planning to paint the adult poads next! So now I am stuck.

etruscan
            Participant

I would rather see the baby Pegasus as a store piece – ideally in the “Snow White” color if you don’t want to paint more babies in palomino or chestnut. I can hear the screams for fantasy baby pegs already … but not everyone LIKES fantasy equines. 🙂

The pebble dragons seem like the best candidates for a grab bag, winter or otherwise.

Lulu
              Blocked

I remember people asking before if the baby pegs could be painted in simpler colours for a grab bag or limited production. What about solid coloured baby pegs in pastel, metallic or colour shift colours? Or maybe simple fantasy designs?

Lulu
                Blocked

Or what about a batch of the baby pegs in similar colours or designs to the grab bag hatching pegs you did? In colours like blue, aqua, teal, pink, purple, maybe zebra stripes or swirls or simple designs?

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

I remember people asking before if the baby pegs could be painted in simpler colours for a grab bag or limited production. What about solid coloured baby pegs in pastel, metallic or colour shift colours? Or maybe simple fantasy designs?

I like this idea. Simple horse colors and/or simple fantasy colors with maybe just a little spotting or tipping on the wings.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

How about Frosty Red Foxes?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Zeppard Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                      Participant

Winter Cougar silhouettes.

Winter colors/Aurora Borealis with

Snowy night scenes

Winter trees

Polar bears

Penguins

Snow rabbits

Wolves

Owls

Foxes

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodancia
                        Participant

I would love to see Baby Pegasus painted in either natural or fantasy! But Melody has said that they are more time consuming, so maybe not the best. Maybe a lovely wintry Pearl White with different colored wings…

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                          Participant

I would love to see Baby Pegasus painted in either natural or fantasy! But Melody has said that they are more time consuming, so maybe not the best. Maybe a lovely wintry Pearl White with different colored wings…

That’s the way the test paint “Winter” pegs were painted. If you don’t remember the “Winter” design, it looked like this:

Windstone_hatching-Pegasus_Winter_side-1

Windstone_hatching-Pegasus_Winter_side-2

Windstone_hatching-Pegasus_Winter_front

Windstone_hatching-Pegasus_Winter_back

Courtney
                            Participant

Those would be nice. The bodies would be white, with colored wing tips. Plain white or winter colored eggs. Nothing too complicated.

It might just be the sculpt itself is hard to paint in general, regardless of colors.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

LZ
                              Participant

BUT! Are there eyes for the hatching pegs??? Remember, we have an eye shortage. LOL

I don’t know how long it would take to make them “winter.” Maybe switch a little and aim for “Easter?” Plainer pegs with fun egg designs?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

tig3r06
                                Participant

BUT! Are there eyes for the hatching pegs??? Remember, we have an eye shortage. LOL

I don’t know how long it would take to make them “winter.” Maybe switch a little and aim for “Easter?” Plainer pegs with fun egg designs?

Eye shortage for the adult poads is what it sounded like. I think they use 11mm which is what all of the dragons everyone loves needs. Hpegs and baby unis use 5mm I think, not sure what baby pegs use, maybe 5mm too.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.