fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

This dragon for my birthday please. I’m trying not to get too attached. I will probably miss a live stream because I don’t know how to do it, and I work a lot. But I REALLY REALLY like him. Maybe some forum friends will help me make a birthday wish come true.

18411D89-9CA7-4BB2-AAB9-A8A9F1A4F479

lots of people want Train-wreck. He is not finished in this pic and will get some metallic detailing… hope that won’t spoil his looks. I will paint more trainwrecks.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Lol. Train wreck could be you next production color scheme. And you should keep the name because it’s a hoot.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Trainwreck has been my favorite so far as well. Please me more Melody <3
          … and this scheme would be to DIE for on an Emperor or an Old Warrior! Lol, just sayin’

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

I like LAVA ICE. you will get a lot of steam from that one.

Kim
            Blocked

I agree the train wreck one was also the one that caught my eye at first. I am excited to see more colours so I can hopefully get some similar to other pieces I have.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
              Participant

This also has been posted in another thread, but just for reference …

Photo from Melody’s Facebook page. Melody said, “Size compare. The Bantam dragon is in the middle. ( Hey! my phone didn’t autocorrect to “Batman” this time! It is learning.)”

Windstone_dragons_hoarder-bantam_group-1

Bullsquid
                Participant

Trainwreck has been my favorite so far as well. Please me more Melody <3
                  … and this scheme would be to DIE for on an Emperor or an Old Warrior! Lol, just sayin’

Oh man, a trainwreck emperor would be WILD! I don’t normally go in for bright colours like trainwreck, but I would make an exception for this. I think this colour scheme would work best with near-black eyes, like many of the hoppy poads have.

LZ
                  Participant

It says 29 days left. What an odd number! Is it already starting a countdown just by making a preview available?

I don’t know why it says that. Must be a bug on their website. I intended to have the KS run for 31 days. The launch date is March 6th ( if all goes well) and I set it to end on April 5.
                    I have contacted the support team on Kickstarter to see how to fix it.

Uh oh. The days remaining counter moved another day down.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                    Participant

Another new “Name that Dragon” paint scheme from the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page.

Gina said, “New color needing a name! I’ll start a poll right after I post this, so feel free to post a name here or add it to the poll, I’ll transfer names over that catch my fancy 😉 the yellow antique is a very bright yellow, not sure why my phone made it look mustardy in some of the pictures. If you like the red or blue eyes better let me know as well! I’m still contemplating!”

Note – Gina did start a poll for names on the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page.

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite_blue-eyes

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite_red-eyes

Melody
                      Keymaster

It says 29 days left. What an odd number! Is it already starting a countdown just by making a preview available?

I don’t know why it says that. Must be a bug on their website. I intended to have the KS run for 31 days. The launch date is March 6th ( if all goes well) and I set it to end on April 5.
                        I have contacted the support team on Kickstarter to see how to fix it.

Uh oh. The days remaining counter moved another day down.

I don’t know what that means. It shouldn’t be counting down until the campaign is live.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Another new “Name that Dragon” paint scheme from the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page.

Gina said, “New color needing a name! I’ll start a poll right after I post this, so feel free to post a name here or add it to the poll, I’ll transfer names over that catch my fancy 😉 the yellow antique is a very bright yellow, not sure why my phone made it look mustardy in some of the pictures. If you like the red or blue eyes better let me know as well! I’m still contemplating!”

Note – Gina did start a poll for names on the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page.

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite_blue-eyes

Windstone_test-paints_redyellowwhite_red-eyes

this color is AMAZING in person!!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

LOL! It looks like Hunter Orange!
                            Maybe call it ‘Flash’ since it’s so bright.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

How about “White Hot” and I would definitely go with the red eyes.

Bodine
                              Participant

Tequila Sunrise😄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Tequila Sunrise😄

Ooooooo!
                                  I think this is a Winner! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.