fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Ohhhhhh!! I love the albino with pink eyes!! And all the pretties it’s going to be hard to choose! What if you want the albino and a choose your own?

etruscan
      Participant

Ohhhhhh!! I love the albino with pink eyes!! And all the pretties it’s going to be hard to choose! What if you want the albino and a choose your own?

You pledge $420 (160 for the albino + 260 for the choose your own) and start trying to figure out how to pay for it when the Kickstarter ends. 🙂

etruscan
        Participant

For anyone who missed it (like I did) Melody amended a comment on page 23 and explained about ordering more than one dragon:

“If someone wants more than one dragon, the way to do it is to add the price of the extra dragon(s) you want to the pledge amount. But you will need to remember what you added the extra $ for because Kickstarter won’t have a record of it was for.
          Or if many people want to have multiple dragons, let me know and I can create a tier that has multiples. For example, one of each kind, or a pair of “choose-your-dragons”.”

whisker hunter west
          Participant

I am looking forward to this so much!!!

Melody, I would recommend including a section on the page, between “Rewards” and the bagel chart section, that covers Add-Ons and buying multiple dragons. Something like “Add-Ons & Customizing Your Pledge”. That section would include:
            – instructions on which tier to pick if you want to add more stuff – ex. “Choose the highest reward tier that contains your dragon choice.”)
            – how to add another dragon – ex. “For each dragon you want to add, increase your pledge by the amount of that dragon’s tier.”
            – how to calculate shipping for more dragons – ex. “Add $X.XX per dragon for shipping within the United States. Contact us at Service@windstoneeditions.com for international orders.”
            – any special instructions for non-dragon add-ons – how much to add for a pin, any other options that come up

I would also recommend putting those same questions in the FAQ section. I suspect you will be getting asked those questions a LOT, and the more places you re-iterate the answers, the more people might actually figure it out. It looks like you have all of those instructions on the page already, just scattered about in different places.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Kim
            Blocked

Melody I also liked the one Setsunawolf was talking about or other ones with pink and teal. I don’t see any on the page in colours I’m hoping for. Do you have any in colours like these below or can you paint some pastel ones like any of these? These are my mini keepers and I would love to see similar colours in these dragons (especially my favourites on the right).

mini-keepers

Also if you painted one with similar colours to this test paint I would absolutely get it!

aurora-dragon

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
              Participant

There are a few in the KS photo that caught my attention although I don’t have that much saved up.
                I am looking forward to seeing the others that Melody is working on.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wooooow! That mother dragon is absolutely spectacular!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I’ve already got mine picked out… and I also liked the trainwreck, so Melody needs to paint another one of those so me and setsuna can both have one.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Courtney
                    Participant

Melody I also liked the one Setsunawolf was talking about or other ones with pink and teal. I don’t see any on the page in colours I’m hoping for. Do you have any in colours like these below or can you paint some pastel ones like any of these? These are my mini keepers and I would love to see similar colours in these dragons (especially my favourites on the right).

mini-keepers

Also if you painted one with similar colours to this test paint I would absolutely get it!

aurora-dragon

Same. I love those pastels.

Bright rainbow or copper patina colors.

Some of the ones in the KS photo’s are close but not to the point I would drop that kind of money for.

I’m sure there will be many more 😊

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

There are a few in the KS photo that caught my attention although I don’t have that much saved up.
                        I am looking forward to seeing the others that Melody is working on.

Just a reminder about backing a Kickstarter…. you don’t pay until the Kickstarter is over and has been fully funded. Therefore, no worries if you don’t have the entire funds at the beginning when you pledge as long as you have the funds when the Kickstarter has been successful and ended – that is when your credit card will be charged.

Here’s a little tip for those who can stay under $499 total (pledge with ship costs): If you rather work with cash, as I do, and don’t want to run up a huge credit card bill, save your cash and use it to purchase a $500 Visa Gift Card. Since the Kickstarter runs for a month, you will have up to 30 days to save! You will need to enter a credit card when you first submit a pledge, but the cool thing about Kickstarter is that your pledge can be updated as many times as you want until the Kickstarter ends – and this includes your method of payment. So – after you purchase your Visa Gift Card, you can revise your pledge’s method of payment and use the Gift Card’s number. The only thing you need to remember is that Kickstarter requires that the Gift Card has at least $1 more on it than the total of the entire pledge with shipping costs.

I like and prefer Visa Gift Cards, but I’m sure that MasterCard or American Express Gift Cards will work as well. Just remember to have $1 more than your entire Pledge+Ship total and you should be fine. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                        Keymaster

For anyone who missed it (like I did) Melody amended a comment on page 23 and explained about ordering more than one dragon:

“If someone wants more than one dragon, the way to do it is to add the price of the extra dragon(s) you want to the pledge amount. But you will need to remember what you added the extra $ for because Kickstarter won’t have a record of it was for.
                          Or if many people want to have multiple dragons, let me know and I can create a tier that has multiples. For example, one of each kind, or a pair of “choose-your-dragons”.”

I’ll try to make it more clear on the KS page how to do this.
                          I wish KS had an easy way to make custom combinations of rewards, but for now, we only have clunky ways to do it.
                          I can make a few reward tiers that include different combinations of dragons, or backers can make up their own reward combos by choosing from the add-ons menu I will create.

LZ
                          Participant

I would feel better about add-ons, rather than doing the math myself in a pledge tier of “X or more.” What if I mess it up??

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

You can edit your pledge throughout the entire campaign which is usually about 30-31 days

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

This dragon for my birthday please. I’m trying not to get too attached. I will probably miss a live stream because I don’t know how to do it, and I work a lot. But I REALLY REALLY like him. Maybe some forum friends will help me make a birthday wish come true.

18411D89-9CA7-4BB2-AAB9-A8A9F1A4F479

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
                                Keymaster

I am looking forward to this so much!!!

Melody, I would recommend including a section on the page, between “Rewards” and the bagel chart section, that covers Add-Ons and buying multiple dragons. Something like “Add-Ons & Customizing Your Pledge”. That section would include:
                                  – instructions on which tier to pick if you want to add more stuff – ex. “Choose the highest reward tier that contains your dragon choice.”)
                                  – how to add another dragon – ex. “For each dragon you want to add, increase your pledge by the amount of that dragon’s tier.”
                                  – how to calculate shipping for more dragons – ex. “Add $X.XX per dragon for shipping within the United States. Contact us at Service@windstoneeditions.com for international orders.”
                                  – any special instructions for non-dragon add-ons – how much to add for a pin, any other options that come up

I would also recommend putting those same questions in the FAQ section. I suspect you will be getting asked those questions a LOT, and the more places you re-iterate the answers, the more people might actually figure it out. It looks like you have all of those instructions on the page already, just scattered about in different places.

Ok, I added the add-ons section.
                                  Yes, I will use FAQ section, but I can’t post to it until the page is live. That is kinda dumb.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.