fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Hi Melody!!
      My squeak is for some living, breathing live poads please??
      Please can mine have light blue eyes like the one I dreamed about?? Ha-Ha !!
      Big Warm Hugs!!

etruscan
      Participant

For those who haven’t seen Melody’s Blog – class pics of the loaf dragons!  They must be close to going into the store.

Here’s a top down class pic of the Grab Bag Pebble Loaf dragons!

And here are some from the side… lotsa bright colors!

Nightcrow
        Participant

Ahhhhh, they are all gorgeous!

I hope they’re not too pricey, because I really think I have to have one.  Roof repairs, what roof repairs?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

jmoore
          Participant

Wow!  I hope I am able to snag one!

Kim
            Blocked

Hmm, I wonder if with grab bags like this would be possible to suggest a colour preference?  I only really like the pink ones so not sure if it would be worth risking getting one unless someone got a pink one they would trade or sell.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
              Participant

Ooh, looks like there are several single-color-and-black ones. I am definitely buying one of these! Even if I get a multi-color one, it should be easy to trade for one I like.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

PrairieVixen
                Participant

I’m a fan of the multi-colored ones versus the single-color-and-black ones so I’d be happy to trade with you if we each get one that the other likes! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Melody
                  Keymaster

There is a small batch of “Oddball” gb Pebbles dragons too. When I start a GB batch of a new thing it takes me a few tries to work out how to paint them. This is the result. Don’t panic if you really want a silhouette and don’t get  one this time around .  I will probably do another grab bag batch of just silhouette ones. The one on the bottom is a black “sewing machine” theme.the oddball GB pebble dragons

Natasha
                    Participant

I love these guys! I’ve had a terrible week (My dad’s surgery did not fix his lung problem so he’s going to have to have his chest opened if he can be cleared to do it health wise. I fell yesterday and am on crutches) and these are going to be a little breath of goodness.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                      Participant

Loaf dragons in the store!

Melody
                        Keymaster

They remind me of ducks on a pond

Aggie83
                          Participant

So should the black one be named “Singer”?  😉

Zexious
                            Participant

These little babies are just the sweetest things! There are only two left in the store of the regular release! I’ve got to hurry D:!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Maybe it should be named Serger?  Brother?  Babylock?  😀

Or something like Stitch or Pincushion or Sampler would be cute.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

The antique Singer sewing machines are black with pretty scrollwork on them.  I wish manufacturers still put in that much effort to make utilitarian items beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.