fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

definitely with sparkly paint! <3

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Aggie83
      Participant

Dadgummit, I am trying to be good and only buy unis. But, but , but those autumn leaf poads – oh, my, just gorgeous.

Natasha
        Participant

I would buy the heck out of ANY Halloween GB.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
          Participant

That would be fantastic but I expect it won’t happen. The silhouettes seem to be limited to a very small percentage of any given batch. I’d imagine if they did split the poads into two patches the cart competition for the silhouettes would be ridiculous (and that’s not to mention people who buy only to resell–which would really muss with the market).

Benathorn
            Participant

Those baby poads look beautiful so far! I’d love to see a batch of them for the next grab bag. You can never have enough poads in my book~

Mary
              Participant

I sure hope that the silhouette poads will be split into a separate batch of poads. I’m not a big fan of the leaf pattern and somehow I have the worst luck at GB’s and usually get one that has leaves.

The poads sure do look different with no eyes.

Would love to see some Halloween themed silhouettes.

StormDancer
                Participant

Thank you etruscan for posting the FB video for those of us that cant see FB!

Wow, I too am loving the autumn leaf ones. The silhouettes are gorgeous as well. And here I was thinking I might sit this GB out. After seeing the video, wellll that won’t be happening! lol

Melody, I have always loved the autumn leafs that you do. I’m not sure you will ever find a “perfect” autumn leaf as each leaf is so unique, like snowflakes. Each and every one is beautiful in its own way.
                  Thank you again for sharing your talents with us!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Ooooh, black Pebble Horses would be tempting! Out of my budget, definitely, but tempting.

I’ll admit, I’m quietly hoping for some Production Pebbles, myself (if Color Shift counts as production… but there’s also Silver!) If the “Pebble foxes” mentioned are the sitting red fox, that would be my first choice! But I probably couldn’t resist Fennecs or Bat-Ears, either. πŸ™‚

But if Melody would rather do grab bags, of course, she should go for it! I’ll just consider it a chance to rest my wallet until those color shift foxes get their turn. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Haa Haa!
                      That paper bag I had helped…. I forgot to mention that Halloween is my Favorite Holiday Too! πŸ˜€

I obviously vote for the Autumn Leaf and Silo Young Poads for the next Grab Bag… but a Halloween inspired Lady Cat or Silo Red Foxes Grab Bag sounds great too! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

I would love to see GB fantasy wolves! To quote Natasha, I would buy the crap out of them! Ha!ha!

….and GB lady cats too πŸ˜‰ I would love to see more pebbles in wild and gaudy colours…like the lime green tigers in the cougar batch, or mantis shrimp, feathers, silhouettes might fit on a small scale…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

One more thing, IF you find yourself painting pebbles wolves, maybe a small re-stock of colour shift wolves?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

So this is silly question but with the new poads coming out and still hoppy poads in stock, will there be two categories listed…instead of replacing the hoppy poad young poad, so two pictures with two different types? And I’m assuming with all the work that’s going into these beautiful autumn and silhouette ones the price will be higher.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

the new GB poads will probably have their own picture and name, like the safari poads, etc.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I saw the new video on Facebook of the autumn leaf poads with cat silhouettes. Thank you for taking it, it’s always so awesome to see Melody paint. If anyone with more technical skills wants to post it that would be great.
                                So is there three batches =)….autumn leaf with cats, autumn leaf and silhouettes? Would love to see some more of the wolf, tree and horse silhouette ones. Those are my favorite.

etruscan
                                Participant

Where on Facebook?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.