fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

New wolfie pics Melody posted on facebook!  I like the silhouette ones and colourful ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

OOOoooooooooo!
        VERY NICE! Now the Big Question… When?!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

SilverDragon
        Participant

i think I saw her mention on Facebook that she might have them released in a week 🙂🙂

im hoping to get either one with feathers or one of the sunset themes with the tree details ❤️

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

dashesndots
          Participant

I love the sunset silhouette ones!  Can’t wait for (hopefully) next week 🙂

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I wonder how many wolves were painted…They all look so beautifully detailed 🙂

(thanks for posting the FB pics, Kim)

I spy, with my little eye, something that is RED! If anyone gets this one, and doesn’t fall in love…please get in touch with me!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Melody
              Keymaster

These are more like russet gold, I haven’t painted any really red ones yet, but I can.

Mary
                Participant

Wow! Stunning. Love the mosaic looking ones which would match a baby uni I have and the silhouette sunset ones. They’re all gorgeous though. Can’t wait.

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

This is what I thought I was looking at (I guess it isn’t really red) …and YES! I would love a chance at a wolf painted this way (I’ll be happy no matter the wolf, but THIS! This paint job is special)

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                    Blocked

Will there be any pink or purple silhoutte ones?  If so they would match a couple gougeous silhoutte poads I have!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                      Participant

They are painted so gorgeous!  I love the silhouettes.

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Me too!  They are gorgeous!

Matty
                          Participant

I getting more excited for this grab bag… they all look so beautiful!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

any chance we can get an update on the wolves? are they still being painted? are they waiting for pads? ready today?

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Oh, my goodness… Melody, I love the blue-and-green spotted wolf!!  And I’d really love to see that happen on a Cougar someday!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Susie
                                Keymaster

The Grab Bag Pebble Wolves are not ready yet.  They are still being groomed.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.