fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

so we’re free to do other things until tomorrow?

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

LOL! Yes indeedy! MY LIFE revolves around Windstones. Doesn’t everybody’s? No? What’s wrong with Them?!?
        Hope the Wolfie groomer has fun getting the pups ready. Do we have a count?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
        Keymaster

Melody’s still busy with them but I see over 100 – I didn’t want to bug her and ask how many were hiding.  They are very well behaved pups.

Kelsey
          Participant

I didn’t have my cell phone with me today at work. So all day I kept worrying I would miss the wolves. Glad they didn’t come out today. 🙂

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I know hubby is getting tired of hearing “wait until after 5:30!” every day…..hopefully tomorrow, the wait is hard!!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
              Participant

Melody, all the wolves were so beautiful!  Would you consider doing a Fennec GB along the same lines, next time you want to do a Pebble GB?  (You know: if you haven’t gone blind yet from all that amazing silhouette work!)  😀

I had such a hard time resisting these wolves, I *know* I wouldn’t be able to resist Fennecs!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Melody, the GB fantasy wolves were absolutely stunning!  I was curious what you might have in store for the next grab bag?  I’m not sure if I should put this here or in the Squeak section (perhaps I’ll post it in both 🙂 ) but with Autumn on our doorstep, would you consider perhaps doing a round of baby poads, young poads, or perhaps the new mini poads painted in patterns and colors inspired by gourds? I think your poad sculpts would be perfectly shaped for these beautiful fall patterns and colors!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

chibishiro12
                  Participant

That would be awesome! Great idea!!

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Natasha
                    Participant

I feel guilty asking again since you were so kind to do the Safari colts, but I will always squeak for a Halloween grab bag of any sculpt! Skeleton critters, bats, cats, jack o lanterns, candy, fangs, cemeteries, ravens, etc.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                      Blocked

I agree with anything for Halloween!  What about Halloween fat cat grab bags?  I am picturing black fat cats with orange pumpkins, white spider webs, skeletons or orange fat cats with black bats, cats, ravens, etc.

Also since we had safari unicorn colts could we have another batch of safari baby unicorns to go with them?  Or could we have more fantasy unicorn colts too to go with the last batch of fantasy baby unicorns?  I also still hoping for another baby of fantasy baby pegasi (lying down) as well to go with the last batch of fantasy hatching pegasi we had.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matty
                        Participant

Oh I like the idea of the gourd colored baby tadpoads! I think they would be popular as well.. and awesome to have out for fall!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Autumn colored things are great. I started painting autumn colored mother coiled dragons… and they are turning out a little weird looking. Leaves look good in these colors, but reproducing it in paint… not so easy. This is what happens to all of  my  autumn leaf ideas.  Maybe Halloween themed cats would be easier

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Your autumn leaf mother dragons were beautiful – not weird looking at all 🙂

Your AL poads were a hit! – totally not weird looking!!!

I cannot WAIT to see what the mother coiled dragons look like in autumn colours!!!! I bet they don’t look weird either!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

dashesndots
                              Participant

Very excited to see these!  I’ve been waiting for a mother coiled grab bag 🙂

Scathach
                                Participant

^^^

You said it, Angelika Zen.

I’m looking forward to these coiled moms and hope they’re a grab bag (and come out soon, I’ve got a birthday coming up).

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.