fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I am in a similar boat with Natasha and Tig3r06.  I also have 3 more colts to post pictures of!  I was only planning on keeping 2 but now may keep 4 and sell the other 2.  As for the wolves, I am not wolf crazy but may try and buy one or two to go with my other ones as I do love anything in fantasy colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Courtney
      Participant

Melody, would you happen to know what these wolves might go for?

I’ve never purchased a wolf, fancy or otherwise, so I have zero idea what price range these might be in.

$200-$250 maybe?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
        Blocked

The last grab bag pebble wolves were $100 and the colour shift wolves were $80.  The fishy fat cats were $120.  So I hope these aren’t much more than that to give us a bit of a break from the higher priced grab bags.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

any updates on the wolves?

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I was wondering about price too… I know the company doesn’t announce that ahead of time, but I was thinking they’re about the same size as a baby unicorn and will likely be as detailed as the last batch of GBBUs…i am expecting the 180….hoping for less, and praying they’re not more 😉

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I would think like $110-130ish, they’re roughly the size of the fishy fat cats….

but I’m still wondering why everything with them as been quiet for about a week, is Melody sick or something?

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

merrillannwhite
                Participant

I’ve been wondering that too.  I haven’t seen the July raffle winner posted yet either.  Hopefully it’s just because she’s busy with the comic stuff.  I’m really looking forward to the wolves.  I don’t have any pebble animals yet.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

yes, that too! I forgot about the raffle until just now…..that is odd considering how many days after the 1st it is…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

That’s what I’m thinking – but probably closer to the $130 mark since that one photo on Melody’s Facebook page shows them as rather detailed like the recent grab bags have been.
                      I’m Ready and Waitin’ – All set to go! Hopefully they’ll be here soon within the next week or so. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                      Keymaster

Argh! Either I messed up when I posted the winner of the July raffle, or the forum is being weird, anyway, the post got lost somehow!

The winner  is Lildani1981!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Congratulations Lildani1981! Make sure you show off your awesome prize when you get it!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

Glad you’re ok!  Computers…love’em when they work….want to take a mallet to them when they don’t.

Suzanne-Marie
                            Participant

Congrats on your beautiful Uni !!
                              Big Hugs !!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I don’t have much control over setting the prices, so I don’t know!

Melody
                                Keymaster

I don’t have much control over setting the prices, so I don’t know!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.