fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Take all the time you need! After July is the perfect ballpark time frame.

Thank you Melody!

P.S. I can’t wait for your kickstarter.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

wait until after the 5th please…*will be on a trip from tomorrow until then with no internet*

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Linda Thayer
        Participant

Beautiful wolves! I hope I don’t miss them! <3

Ela_Hara
          Participant

How many of these Lovely GB Wolves are there?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
            Keymaster

Haven’t counted. Around 90 at least.

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Woohooooo! This is going to be my favourite GB !! I really hope I can get one!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Matty
                Participant

I agree with you Angelika_Zen this is gonna be my favourite grab bag edition to! Looking forward to seeing all of  them when they are ready!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I feel like Natasha when the colts were released!! Sorry to single you out Natasha lol but you did go a little crazy…just a little though, cause we’re all a little crazy already!! I fell in love with the pebble wolf sculpture immediately. I traded all my fantasy GBBU’s for wolves (crazy, right?!) I’m probably gonna drive you guys batty … maybe I’ll see how many threads I can talk about the wolves in. lol  jk!  I’m just so excited…This is a squeak come true!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Oooooh Boy! I hope they stay around long enough to take off the ‘one per’ limit. I’m definitely going to try for one – I’d LOVE to get two! Hey Angelika_Zen and Matty! This fantasy pebble wolf batch will be a Dream Come True for me as well! REALLY looking forward to these – and they may be my favorite GB too, next to the recent AL YPoads!

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Remember the wolves that showed up on eBay a while back, and what they sold for? Just going by that, I’dsay a lot of ppl will be just a tad anxious for these…One of them was a barn owl with beautiful feathers….it was just amazing!

Make lots!!!! 😀

Ehem, please make lots 😉

What did that one go for? I didn’t pay attention…

Natasha
                        Participant

Lol – yeah I went totally nuts on the colts. I felt like I’d been begging for them so long that it was my DUTY to buy as many as possible 😉

I am excited for the wolves, too. I am hoping for a silhouette, and while I would love to get multiples, my screaming wallet is counseling me to behave.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                          Participant

Ha ha!  Natasha you and I both on the colts!  I have 3 more coming today lol. I’m probably going to pass on the wolves though, my wallet is hoping anyway!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yes! Please make lots, and lots, and lots …
                              I was on the fence about the Safari Colts and I’m so glad I waited, because I like the Pebble Wolf sculpt much better. And now I have Funds to spend!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Maybe there’s more than 90, that’s just a guess. I need to count the castings we have. The casters usually make  at least 130 or so of the grab bag items.  That is enough to fill the one-per orders, with a few extras in reserve in case the store freaks and sells more than we have ( this has happened a few times) …and that is enough that sometimes we can take the one per customer thing off after a day or two..

Matty
                                Participant

Hello right back to you Ela_Hara! Looks like yourself, Angelica_Zen and myself are going wolf crazy.. and there isn’t even a full moon insight!

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.