fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

OMG!! I love all of them!!! I hope they’ll be limited production, grab bag or production….something already painted. I’m a terrible painter.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

can’t wait to someday have the winged lion, love his expression….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
        Participant

Galen looks rather cuddly lol… but grabby hands at those two dragons! Especially the crouched one.

etruscan
          Participant

For anyone who hasn’t seen Garlen in “real life” – Page 5 of “Rueday” (posted today on Melody’s deviantArt page):

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Demon Wolfie! 😀
              I hope he’ll be a PYO!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

SilverDragon
              Participant

Aw I like the dragon in the background holding its tail up!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

tig3r06
                Participant

I NEED the wolf 😍

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Same here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Natasha
                    Participant

Are we thinking there will be any new GBs before the holidays or is that something to look forward to in the new year?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Melody mentioned in the GB poad thread that she is doing a small batch of silhouette unicorns. I think young ones. So maybe we will see those before Christmas.

Matty
                        Participant

Grab Bags and the Gold Appaloosas.. can’t wait to see more of them!

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Hi Melody,

May I ask if you’ll be doing pebble horses in black and/or tan, and if so, do you have any idea of when that might be?

Just trying to plan for the Holidays… 🙂 *please do remove emoticon if quoting* LOL!

Thanks!

Matty
                            Participant

Wow!!! Gold Appolossas already sold out on the day of release. I missed out on getting one.. I wonder if another batch will appear before the end of the year? Also would you guys consider putting a limit on the small batch items.. even if it is for a couple of days.. to allow everyone a chance at the small batch items?

rock-reader
                              Participant

There usually is a limit of one per customer on small batches…they still sell out quickly. Normally, on a really anticipated item, they sell out in hours, if that long. It’s not unusual for all the items to be “in carts” within fifteen minutes of being listed in the store. Then it’s a waiting game to try to snatch up the ones that “fall out” of carts after 45 minutes. As long as the notice all in carts, there’s a chance one will become available. Good luck.

Sikek
                                Participant

Similar to this question, I was wondering if there were any plans on doing pebble horses or unicorns in Chestnut sometime?
                                  I noticed they never seem to be in the grab bag batches, I have flaxen chestnuts and liver chestnuts and chestnut roans, but no full ones, my favourite horse colour 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.