So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Good gosh a’ mighty – I love ALL the silhouette poads!! May we please have a silhouette grab bag on a different sculpt? Maybe the pebble horses? Or even the baby unicorns (but first squeak goes for the horses!). Pweeeeeese????

etruscan
      Participant

More glitter ponies from Melody’s Facebook page:

“Rainbow sparkle butt Appaloosa. The gold colorshift turns green when seen from from below.
        Dang , I just can’t show how much crazy color this paint really has, but a video is a little better than a still pic.”

Rainbow sparkle butt Appaloosa. The gold colorshift turns green when seen from from below. Dang , I just can't show how much crazy color this paint really has, but a video is a little better than a still pic..

Posted by Melody Pena on Thursday, November 3, 2016

littleironhorse
        Participant

Not so silently wishing for a basic black or tan pony that will fit in my budget… 😉

Landipan
          Participant

Gorgeous!!!!!!! I wish I could afford to grab one when they come out but I gotta save for some other things on my wishlist. Can’t wait to see all the color variations when they’re released!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

chibishiro12
            Participant

Hahaha, me too! 😛

Looking for-
              red fire young dragon
              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Matty
              Participant

Are these Horses going to be a grab bag edition or open stock? They are fantastic!

Melody
                Keymaster

The golden ones and rainbow glitter ones will be limited production, I am not sure what to do with the appaloosa rainbow ones.

Matty
                  Participant

Hmm well everytime I watch the video with the rainbow appaloosa one.. I swear the sculpt winks at me and says… I am going to be living with you Matty at your house one day soon when Melody lets me leave! Lol.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I painted a few rainbow appaloosas that Susie will put in the store. I was going to have them be in the “special items ” section of the store individually, but we don’t use that section since the website has switched to WordPress.
                      I will paint more when they sellout.

etruscan
                      Participant

Speaking of rainbow colors … From Melody’s deviantArt page:

Prismatic Spring Hearth Dragon
                        I just test- painted this dragon in colors of the “Grand Prismatic Spring” in Yellowstone National park. She isn’t exactly a new sculpt, this dragon has been sitting around for a decade, but we’ve never produced them until now!

Kim
                        Blocked

That is a really nice rainbow dragon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
                          Participant

^Love that sculpt, and always love the rainbow color!

Gah, I’m so tempted to get one of those elven male dragons that just got released! I’ve been waiting for elven- I love it. Every Windstone purchase is kind of a big deal for me since I don’t add to my collection very frequently. I’d kinda like to hold out for lap dragons to come out in elven (I think those would be wonderful), or even a sculpt I don’t have yet, but I don’t know if I can count on that happening?
                            I definitely need a dragon in elven, so…

I feel like I should pounce. Lol

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
                            Participant

Work in progress from Melody’s deviantArt page (Chalice is the flion):

Garlen, Chalice, Podge working
                              My dusty work space and stuff I am working on. These three are characters from my graphic novel “Reptangle”.
                              I still have tons of carving to do on the lion and wolf!
                              The wolf is about 9 1/2 inches long , the poad™ is about 1 1/4 inches long. Little tiny.

etruscan
                              Participant

If you love Autumn Leaf mother dragons, and you haven’t seen Melody’s Blog – take a look!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Aaaaaaaaa! 😀
                                  It’s the Horned ‘Demon’ Wolfie! Perhaps new PYOs ?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.