fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Next on the schedule may be Melody recovering from the flu. Her deviantart page says that she’s been sick.

etruscan
      Participant

Actually, next on the schedule is lots of new stuff in the store (Pebbles and Poads). Run!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Ha Ha!
          Got one of each Young Poad and a Green/Purple Lady Cat! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
          Blocked

Darn, I was waiting for the poads to come out to combine a copper baby dragon with them and the last one must have just sold out since I checked a few days ago. Will more be painted soon and if so could they be painted with more of the purple and green patina?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
            Participant

Not sure if this is really “next on the schedule” but since it is posted on Melody’s deviantArt page I thought I would repost it here. Based on photos, I like gold better than the silver.

Pebble Horse Color Shift Gold

Mary
              Participant

Color shift pebble horse is lovely!

Matty
                Participant

That horse is stunning! I bet in person it is absolutely beautiful! I need to check out Melodys deviant art page!

etruscan
                  Participant

She is reptangle on deviantArt: http://reptangle.deviantart.com/

etruscan
                    Participant

Once Halloween passes it is all downhill to Christmas, or so it seems to me. That started me wondering – are you doing Christmas cards this year?

Matty
                      Participant

I am excited for the next grab bag something.. hehehe.. I still have to get my Autumn Leaf Poad in the mail.. but I was wondering what about a winter themed Pebble animal? Oh like Festive Foxes.. or Wintery Wolves!!!

I am more than sure that working on painting a grab bag series is a lot of work.. and it is much appreciated! Thank you!

Oh I just adopted a silver wolf.. is there future plans to make one sitting up like the foxes?

Any other future pebble animals coming up that we haven’t seen yet? Or plans for making one?

Melody
                        Keymaster

(This a reply to Etruscan, for some reason my replies aren’t appearing under the comments) I want to do a card, gotta get started on that project! Too many projects.

Melody
                          Keymaster

( reply to Matty) Yeah,grab bags are about three weeks to a month of work. I do enjoy the grab bags though.

I keep trying to come up with a “pebble dragon”, but simplifying dragons isn’t easy! They always end up too complicated ( the mini Keeper was supposed to be one!)
                            I want to do pebble aardwolf and ( real) African wild dog and a red panda … and oh, so many others.

Matty
                            Participant

Thank you Melody..you and your team are much appreciated by all of us here!

Matty
                              Participant

I had to look up what an aardwolf is.. they are like cute small versions of Hyenas.. but like the cute chibi version of them sort of lol. I had the privilege once of going on a private tour of an Endangered species sanctuary. Their main lodge overlooked the African Painted Wild Dog enclosure. I was sitting outside on my own.. and it was dinner time for them. They all came running in a perfect pack formation, and for big dog like creatures.. made a sound almost like the chirping of a canary. It was surreal, and amazing. I love all the African Wild Dogs they are amazing!

Kim
                                Blocked

I love the silhouette poads. I am wondering if it would be possible to do another baby unicorn batch in just silhouettes sometime like the poads to use up those castings? Would it be possible to do grab bag baby sitting kirins at some point to to go with the baby standing kirins? Also I would love to see another small batch of grab bag pegasus babies for those of us that missed them as well as more grab bag unicorn colts again to go with the babies and youngs that just came out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.