fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Popping in here to wonder aloud if the silhouette young unicorns are going to be a December grab bag or closer to January?

Falcolf
      Participant

I also love chestnut! I can’t imagine it would be overly difficult to produce either, wouldn’t it just be a matter of shading and white markings? (A star would be cute on the pebble horses!) I think unicorns and pegasi would also look simply magnificent in chestnut; it’s a very understated horse colour. Coppery chestnuts in particular are my favourites.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
        Participant

If I remember correctly, and I may not, Melody has said that chestnut is like palomino – very difficult to paint. The paint does not go on smoothly and every blemish shows.

etruscan
          Participant

I did find a photo of a light chestnut mother Pegasus. She was sold in the “Special” section of the store:

Sikek
            Participant

Oh I see. That’s a shame though, but it does sound like a pain!

Aggie83
              Participant

Trying to play catch-up after being out of touch for a few weeks.

– yes, yes, yes to the Demon wolf – love it!

_ uni silhouette grab bag?!?!? – oh, my!!!

Melody
                Keymaster

I think the silhouette Y unis will be in December. I have finished them but there are only about 30. I was hoping to have some other grab bag items at the same time, but I may not make it. We’ll see what happens.

Natasha
                  Participant

It would be awesome to get them out ASAP on their own – I know I’d love one in time for Xmas!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Oh wow! Thank you for the update. Another grab bag….I wonder what it could be?

dashesndots
                      Participant

So exciting! Any hints as to the others? Is it possible there’d be any more kirins or dragons as grab bags in the future?

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

Would it be too much to ask for pictures of the unicorns…either here or somewhere else? My five week old and I spend a lot of time together rocking and I love looking at past and present windstones.

Rylorien
                          Participant

Ms. Melody…perhaps if you’d like to have other grab bag items available, may I suggest a batch of baby poads in a safari variety? Having caught the “poad craze” and having some safari young poads + tadpoads, I’d love to find a baby or two to match my clutter (even if it means I need to trade to do it! >_<). And–I think–there’s only been one hoppy batch of baby poads as a grab bag?

JynXx
                            Participant

I second this request for more GB Baby Poads!! 💗 I’d love a Safari batch, and maybe a Fantasy batch with simple Silhouettes?

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

I’m with you guys, I’d love to see more baby Poads …
                                …and standing baby Ki-Rins …
                                …oh, oh! and Pebble Wolves ( fantasy )

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

MandBsMom
                                Participant

Ooo ooo! I’ll throw in squeaks for more safari poads! The young poads and tadpods need matching siblings! And standing baby kirins…..I’ll always go for those too.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.