fbpx

Snap fly by?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Snap fly by?

• This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

You’re office sure looks busy, snap ๐Ÿ˜› Or at least full of nice, breakable computers……… ๐Ÿ˜€

Better not let me near them, I’m software and (we’re assuming) hardware incompatible. I might break them ๐Ÿ˜›

You should see the next room. My desk is nothing, I’m sure the tally has now exceeded seven digits.

Wowzers! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I don’t cope well with just the one we have at home ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It really sucks eggs when your 13 year old boys know more about the darn thing than you do…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™„

tdm

Anonymous

I’ll take some new pictures in a week or so when I finish the next batch of wiring.

And yes, I know how you feel, I’m starting to get shown up by younger folk. It’s a horrible feeling.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Snapdragon wrote:

Yeah it’s a nice monitor, has a real sharp contrast ratio. Tami has it at home as well.

I prefer my Dell with the LG screen though, it’s the same one that Apple uses in their cinema display. I actually pay it off this month I think, WOOP. ๐Ÿ˜†

I got another computer last night…. :scratch:

Heh! This Acer is the best I could afford. I need the best color accuracy I can get considering what I do, but all those screens are well out of my financial ability.
          I think we have something like 10 right now (computers) u_u

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

You’re office sure looks busy, snap ๐Ÿ˜› Or at least full of nice, breakable computers……… ๐Ÿ˜€

Better not let me near them, I’m software and (we’re assuming) hardware incompatible. I might break them ๐Ÿ˜›

You should see the next room. My desk is nothing, I’m sure the tally has now exceeded seven digits.

Wowzers! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I don’t cope well with just the one we have at home ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It really sucks eggs when your 13 year old boys know more about the darn thing than you do…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™„

Hahahaha…eggs…. XD
          Oh, what am I laughing about? My 14 yr old knows more than I do too… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anonymous

You guys should be happy. At least when you are old and feeble then your smart offspring will have become doctors and researchers and will be able to to take care of you and buy you many many Windstones. XD

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.