fbpx

Snap fly by?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Snap fly by?

• This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Careful, they stare back

And, I can’t even keep up with one… πŸ™„ 😈

Anonymous

I’d like to have 2 more actually.

The far left one scrolls logs from the entire data center. If I see it move, I glance over. It means someone is doing something they shouldn’t be, or something broke, etc.

The next one is my Linux work area

The middle right is my web browser

The far right is larger and is used for mail, remote desktops, programs, etc. but usually has 20-30 things on it and I can’t read what the buttons say.

I need another one that shows me traffic movement on graphs, and another one for device summaries. At least.

And it really, really, really sucks if this computer crashes.

Starbreeze
        Participant

No backup?

Anonymous

No, I mean.. when it crashes during the day, just being Windows.. and I lose the 35 things I was working on.

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I see my post on one of your computer screens!

4 computers, wow! You ARE in a lot of action.

Anonymous

4 computers, where? That’s one computer.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

No, I mean.. when it crashes during the day, just being Windows.. and I lose the 35 things I was working on.

Yeah….Windows is loads of fun. I’ve certainly lost enough work due to random crashes. 😑

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

I apologize, you’re right. I always think of every piece of the computer as a computer. Four screens, wow! is what I should have said.

Anonymous

I guess I lied, there is 2 computers on my desk. But one doesn’t have a monitor.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

What does that one do? Or, is it connected to the other one? :scratch:

You’re office sure looks busy, snap πŸ˜› Or at least full of nice, breakable computers……… πŸ˜€

Better not let me near them, I’m software and (we’re assuming) hardware incompatible. I might break them πŸ˜›

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

The Acer on the far right is the same one I’m using as my #1 screen right now.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Anonymous

Yeah it’s a nice monitor, has a real sharp contrast ratio. Tami has it at home as well.

I prefer my Dell with the LG screen though, it’s the same one that Apple uses in their cinema display. I actually pay it off this month I think, WOOP. πŸ˜†

I got another computer last night…. :scratch:

Anonymous

Dragon87 wrote:

You’re office sure looks busy, snap πŸ˜› Or at least full of nice, breakable computers……… πŸ˜€

Better not let me near them, I’m software and (we’re assuming) hardware incompatible. I might break them πŸ˜›

You should see the next room. My desk is nothing, I’m sure the tally has now exceeded seven digits.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.