fbpx

Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I think fantasy colours would be great for production too like maybe following along the dragons colours like lavender, aquamarine, blue morpho or pink. They would definitely be different than all the natural coloured ones since unicorns are fantasy creatures, not regular horses. Also, what about white with a rainbow mane and blue eyes as an option too? I would love a unicorn like that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

PiIiIiIIiiiiinnnkkk?! >.< No love for snowy blue/ice blue unicorns?

Melody, mentioning white and pink, what about some albino unicorns? Like the albino kirins with red eyes? Although I think those would look better with gold horns :-

Can we see a test painted blue morpho unicorn? Maybe for ebay to see how well liked it is? 😀

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

Oooh, a Blue Morpho! It’d be just gorgeous! (Though I’m also quite hoping for a dapple grey)

Finding happiness again.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I think blue morpho would be cool to see on the pegasus (the wings really make that coloration)

Melissa
            Participant

Hmm, what about an Intergalactic Roan?

That Blue Roan is stunning, and so are the new Intergalactic test paints on Ebay. Maybe combine the two?

Sikek
              Participant

I would love to have a jet back colt one day to go with my herd. Just black, shiney and black *drool*

Bodine
                Participant

I just spotted the pure white colts!!They are so beautiful.Thank you for making them Ms.Melody.
                  ..and next,BLACK ONES!!Pweeeze? :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

The whites are just stunning, perfect for winter!

Finding happiness again.

Lauren
                    Participant

Whites, greys, and blue morpho or intergalactic–I am down for all of those 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

I’m going to put this here because there doesn’t seem to be the need to add yet another unicorn color thread.. but I just spotted the Winter Berry mother uni on ebay.. and Melody, all I have to say is, your talents greatly exceed the capabilities of my wallet 😉 She’s gorgeous! 🙂 I would love to own such a beauty, but alas, she will go far and above anything I could afford right now! hehe…

(For those who haven’t spotted her yet)

[EDIT]
                        And back to the original point of this topic (the mention of intergalactic in the comment just after this one reminded me of this) – Has there ever been an attempt to paint “Peacock” unicorns? I love that coloration, I can imagine it can be made to look really pretty on a uni 🙂 and would look great with silver horns

Kim
                        Blocked

I also hope there will be black colts soon and think they would look great with silver horns and necklaces too and maybe blue or dark blue eyes and gems? I am just thinking how intergalactic unicorns would look and think they would be totally awesome! I would love to see an intergalactic test paint and blue morpho test paint unicorn! I would also love to see more of the special mother unicorns painted with fantasy styles and colours so I can get one at some point if I can afford it!

Bodine
                          Participant

Oh myyyy!!!I just saw Winterberry Mother and my mouth fell open.Literally!!She is the most beautiful piece you have done to date Ms.Melody.How GORGEOUS is she??!!!! You really out did yourself on her.So lucky the person that wins her.WOWSA!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

Oh myyyy!!!I just saw Winterberry Mother and my mouth fell open.Literally!!She is the most beautiful piece you have done to date Ms.Melody.How GORGEOUS is she??!!!! You really out did yourself on her.So lucky the person that wins her.WOWSA!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I agree, that mother unicorn is so beautiful! Every little detail is gorgeous. Whoever wins her is very lucky!

Kim
                              Blocked

Instead of more grey coloured unicorns that my look like grullas, what about doing production unicorns in a golden colour like buckskin or dun? Those are very pretty like these horses:

http://skunktail17.deviantart.com/art/Quarter-Horse-stock-5-buckskin-313710573

http://ctquarterhorses.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/qh_kiss812273-2.jpg

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Instead of more grey coloured unicorns that my look like grullas, what about doing production unicorns in a golden colour like buckskin or dun? Those are very pretty like these horses:

http://skunktail17.deviantart.com/art/Quarter-Horse-stock-5-buckskin-313710573

http://ctquarterhorses.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/qh_kiss812273-2.jpg

Silver horns would look better on cool colors than warm colors… otherwise I would love buckskin uni’s!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.