fbpx

Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

PINK with white mane and tail!! ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
      Participant

Pink with white mane and tail … and RED eyes. Actually, I don’t know what color eyes would work with a pink body and silver details.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Pink with white mane and tail … and RED eyes. Actually, I don’t know what color eyes would work with a pink body and silver details.

Hmmmm…I guess I didn’t think it through! Maybe light blue? Teal?

Landipan
          Participant

Here’s another gorgeous silver dapple blue dun, I think a uni like this would gorgeous with that hint of blue in the grey!

photo Blue_Dun_Silver_Dapple_zps2a6e3caa.jpg

Oh and I think this ‘dun buckskin’ color is really neat and unique and would probably look good with a silver horn? Or maybe it’d be better with gold, not sure, but this a is a cool color! Plus It’s an icelandic, one of my favorite breeds.

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Blue eyes of course! Pink with white mane and tail and white legs and blue eyes!!!!

Sikek
            Participant

My favourites would be something flaxen like the silver dapple ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are some of my favorites

Blue Silver Dapple

Or something like this maybe? :):

Kim
              Blocked

I agree! Pink, purple or light blue colours would look good with light blue or teal eyes! I also like cream coloured horses!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pam

Added an unoficcial multiple choice poll

Kelsey
                  Participant

I’ll throw my vote in for starry night.

scenceable
                    Participant

I think the blue silver dapple would look nice if they had a white blaze and socks… make ’em pop and look different than the grullas too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

Well you’ve done silver with gold… why not gold with silver?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Landipan
                        Participant

I was thinking, If you end up doing the blue silver dapple color I think it would look really nice and really set it apart if the grey coat had a nice blueish dove grey tint to it. I don’t know, I was just thinking about it today and how nice that would look!

Btw, I voted for way too many of the colors in the poll, lol, it’s hard to narrow down the ones I think would look awesome!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I voted Blue Morpho and Blue Ice. I was fortunate enough to win this guy on ebay and this color is amazing. Is it difficult to paint? I’d buy the rest of the family in a heart beat.

Or….what about a teal with a white/silver mane/tail and silver details? Something like this but without the details (for simplicity’s sake)

Falcolf
                            Participant

Blue roan, silver dapple or B&W tobiano paint! I’d drool hardcore over any of these!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                              Participant

It might be neat to see a small ‘GB’ type batch of potential future production colors…plus it would make voting easier for indecisive people like me…

Also, I’m sad toasted pearl didn’t get into the poll, is it just too difficult to do? It’s one of my all time favorites, and I’d love to see how uni’s looked in it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.