fbpx

Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver horned unicorns, need suggestions (unnoficial poll added)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I second that blue roan. What about snowflake tobiano dapples?

Finding happiness again.

Heather
      Participant

I’d prefer a cool-colors scheme myself; white and light gray could do, but I’d really prefer light gray and dark gray. I’d like to second the vote for the steel-gray Akhal Teke–DROOL. Paint a unicorn like that, and I’d flip out.

If blue were used, perhaps there could be a Przwalksi-type pattern using blues, with black primitive barring on the legs and a black dorsal stripe? Sort of a marriage between Blue Morpho and wild-type duns.

Melissa
        Participant

Blue morpho would be beautiful and a very safe bet, blue roan would also be beautiful, A pale, soft wintery white with bits of blue and a pink muzzle might be adorable.

Toasted pearl might be twitchy to arrange all those soft shades right, (natural-ish markings perhaps?) but it might be astonishingly beautiful. Suspect I’ll like whatever you come up with.

Prezaurian
          Participant

Perhaps black with green dapple? Or a dark green with lighter green dappling. Like sun through a forest canopy. Green often goes quite well with silver. Possible purple accents? Purple and green often go well with gold OR silver. Just my two cents. 🙂

fatalbeauty
            Participant

A snow leopard pattern with blue eyes would be pretty, too.

oooo! that would be pretty!

I also second the starry night color that others have mentioned….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

kila26
              Participant

I really like the blue silver dapple color with the dark gray body and white mane and tail. I would also like a white body with dark gray mane, tail and socks. I would love to see fantasy colors like a white body with a pink, light blue or light purple mane and tail. A purple body with a black or dark gray mane and tail would be awesome too. A bronze body with a white or black mane and tail would be very pretty. I think any of the solid fantasy colors on the older batches of GB Young unicorns would be awesome.

Landipan
                Participant

Here are some of my favorites

Blue Silver Dapple

I REALLY love this color, it would be my number one pick!

Oh and also I wanted to add, not that it really matters to me if it’s used as it’s really pretty nonetheless, but the picture of that silver Akal Teke is photoshopped, that’s not the real horse’s color.

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lorie
                  Participant

My vote is for the Blue Silver Dapple. (o;

Adaneth
                    Participant

I’d love to see Blue Roan, Blue Morpho/Starry Night, and any number of cool grey/white/cream sorts of colors. 😀

etruscan
                      Participant

My vote is for the Blue Silver Dapple. (o;

If I am reading Pam’s first post correctly, dapples are not an option – too hard to paint.

Pam

She means the color Blue Silver Dapple that I posted 🙂 It is a variation of a horse color called “Silver Dapple” which, ironically, often appears neither silver nor dappled. Blue Silver Dapple also doesnt look dappled, but the color is a nice silver grey with a white mane and tale.

Erika
                          Participant

Here are some of my favorites

Blue Silver Dapple

This might also look really nice with white leggs, or dark knees and face, and dorsal stripe, with white socks, kind of like a dunalino, except…blue-silver.

Not that I’m lurking this thread out of over-excitement or anything…

Johnoloosa
                            Participant

Blue body with silver mane and tail! And the silver horn! Would look beautiful!!!

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

I really really like the blue roan idea… and Pams “Whatever this is” color, lol… I’d love to have true grey (not brownish grey) unicorns

What about also running a “Silver horn ed” of black unicorns? Use blue stones instead of red stones…

For fantasy colors, I’d love.love.love starry night unicorns… Those are just gorgeous!
                                Or what about the same look of Starry Night but with rich royal-purple (like the purple used on BVP) instead of dark blue? I’d love to have one of those as well!

And I don’t think Mel could ever do wrong with some sort of Safari unicorn family..
                                I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Kudu uni done yet?

Erika
                                Participant

What about also running a “Silver horn ed” of black unicorns? Use blue stones instead of red stones…

This is a cool idea too, all black unis with blue eyes and blue stones! Black ice!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.