fbpx

Silver Curlies!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver Curlies!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I got one with lavender eyes! ๐Ÿ˜€ Lucky I’m on vacation this week or I’d have missed them.

Kujacker
      Participant

mmloda wrote:

Well I just checked and all of the silver curlies are OUT OF STOCK now, wow these fellas went pretty fast. ๐Ÿ˜€

When I go to the store there is a still a blue eyed left o.o

Kasie
        Participant

Well, I hope there is a second round cause I guess I missed them! I want a blue eyed.

keschete
          Participant

Crap! I can’t even cook dinner! I missed them. I want one of each but I like the blue eyes better!!!!

I knew I shoulda let my husband starve!!!!

Elena
            Participant

Crud!! ๐Ÿ˜ก And I’m no allowed to buy fo myself after tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I guess I’ll have to give everyone BIG HINTs for birthday and Christmas

Travistie
              Participant

Man, those buggers went quick! I’m so glad I checked the store one last time before leaving work. These might be even more popular than the pink curlies! I didn’t even see the announcement about them being added to the store. I just went in for a check and saw the pic. I was like “Oh man!”, and hurried up to order one.

There might have been between 15 and 20 of the blue, but am not sure about the lavender. I got a blue eyed one. I just think the silver looks best with blue eyes and jewel. The photo of the one with the lavender eye almost makes him look like he has a pink eye to me. Looks nice, but I still prefer the blue though.

Jodi
                Participant

Missed them completely. I’d like a lavender-eyed one though. I hope there’s more.

Maria
                  Participant

There had better be! Those guys went fast. I completely missed them. COngrats to everyone who got one.

Sarah
                    Participant

Aw, I missed them too! I really want a lavender eyed one, I hope they do more of them soon! My husband even likes this color, and he is super picky.

Skigod377
                      Participant

I missed them both, but that is probably a good thing.

Well i had a look and added a purple eyed one to my basket then had a long thought about not having a job and having no money (I have to live off of ยฃ60 a month) so i decided not to get one ๐Ÿ™

Travistie
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Missed them completely. I’d like a lavender-eyed one though. I hope there’s more.

Susie said that there will be more, since the first batch of them was kinda “smallish”.

Ya, I was bummed out about how quickly they went!! I just got on this morning and saw the announcement and so “ran” to the online store and they were all already long gone! Bleh ๐Ÿ™ Maybe next batch- Susie did say she’d keep a list!

Bob

Susie is GREAT about those things

wolflodge100
                            Participant

I got mine today! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.