fbpx

Silver Curlies!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver Curlies!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Because you’re so excited???? ๐Ÿ˜†

DantheDragon
      Participant

omg omg omg omg thanks for posting! I totally would have missed them!! I got a blue eyed one with only 6 left. *hyperventilates into bag* Omg the blue eye looks so amazing. They look so deep and beautiful! *dies from the squeeness*

Andrea
        Participant

I couldn’t decide. I ordered both. Luckily, my kids are getting coal for Christmas ๐Ÿ˜†

Mmloda
          Participant

Woohoo, I was able to get one with the lavender eyes, I can’t wait till he gets here, I’m so excited.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Kujacker
            Participant

Don’t like the curls, so none for me. But it seems everyone likes Lavender better. There are 5 blue eyes left but only 1 lavender.
              GO LAVENDER!

OMG, I just got home and saw the post – there were only 2 lavender eyed ones left – by the time I finished checking out they were out of stock!

I was soooo bad today – when I left home today it was to go to the bank to pay for Olympia’s SK! But since I just found out I’m getting a bonus from work…

Bob

Very nice!!!

Mmloda
                Participant

I am so weak, I just broke down and I had to get the curlie with the blue eyes as well, I’m not sure if I am going to keep both of them, but I guess I will see when they get here.

Marzena

Melody
                  Keymaster

I guess I won’t bother announcing these! I slept through it!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

I just ordered one with blue eyes, the lavender eyes are already out of stock!!!!!I want lavender eyes too.

edit: one blue eyed silver left!

Mmloda
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

LOL…See how fast we are Melody, you got us trained well. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Bob

Melody wrote:

I think we made our own announcment about these

Mmloda
                          Participant

Well I just checked and all of the silver curlies are OUT OF STOCK now, wow these fellas went pretty fast. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Jason
                            Participant

just wondering how many of each silver curlies went up?? anyone know??

Stephanie
                              Participant

Well crap… I gotta wait for the second round! lol COOL! SILVER!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.