fbpx

*sigh*… *cries*

Home Forums Miscellany Community *sigh*… *cries*

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Well crap… you win some and you lose some. At 2 days old and being passed like that by kids then left in the cold… YOU DID DO YOUR BEST! πŸ˜‰

And I wouldn’t have held back… I would have told the parents to go…… *&%&@#* themselves and the next time I saw ANYTHING like that I would call the cops for animal curlity! Hell, I’d do it now. 2 day old kittens are NOT suppost to be away from momma, where was momma?

Stephanie
      Participant

I’m so sorry he didn’t make it…but you did everything you possibly could have done.

lamortefille
        Participant

She’s a beautiful little girl, KKitty…what are you naming her?

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

i have no idea yet. she isn’t a Tuxedo( that was the first idea)

so i am still thinking on names.

Leigha
            Participant

I want a kitty πŸ™

Katherine
              Participant

I am so sad about the little kitty. You did the best you could, and the fact that he was loved before he passed made him feel comforted, I’m sure. I really hope things get better for you! *hugs*

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

I’m so sorry, WindstoneCollector. I know you did everything in your power to keep that kitten alive, and unfortunately, it wasn’t meant to be. You gave it a good environment to die in, which is more than would have happened had those kids kept it.

Drag0nfeathers, I’m trying to think of a clever way to treat those kids for abusing your dog. Something involving mousetraps, or some sort of booby trap. Leaf blowers to the kids’ faces, maybe? Maybe you could spray their faces with…some substance to be determined later. From a Super Soaker gun. I’m with Eleu; my ideas will land you in court, at the very least, jail at the worst. Animals are sensitive, too; it’s sad that some people don’t understand that or, even worse, don’t care.

Koishii, your family sounds wonderful to adopt a stray that most likely would have died in that garbage can. She looks very sweet. I hope you have her for many long, loving, and happy years. I know this is a dog, but what about Spottie Dottie? She was my favorite Sanrio character.

I agree with Phoenix: parents should be held responsible for such irresponsible behavior from their kids. It’s been proven that people that abuse animals when young are more likely to abuse humans when they’re older. I too would call the SPCA; it might prevent those kids from doing something along the same vein in the future.

Leigha wrote:

I want a kitty πŸ™

Kitties are the best! πŸ˜€ Even if it doesn’t always work out how you plan, they are still the best. Sylvester has been cuddling me all day, and Amadeus has been in my lap everytime I sniffle. Everyone says how smart my cats are. :shrug: I just tell them they are more human than some people I know and I treat them like my own children. πŸ˜‰ Which they sorta are. 😯

(YAY!!! New emoticons!!! πŸ˜† )

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Leigha wrote:

I want a kitty πŸ™

Kitties are the best! πŸ˜€ Even if it doesn’t always work out how you plan, they are still the best. Sylvester has been cuddling me all day, and Amadeus has been in my lap everytime I sniffle. Everyone says how smart my cats are. :shrug: I just tell them they are more human than some people I know and I treat them like my own children. πŸ˜‰ Which they sorta are. 😯

(YAY!!! New emoticons!!! πŸ˜† )

awwwww! I miss my nova now. but it is true, they are great animals.

yeah, we were not going to take another cat. I turned down taking even one black kitten that looked like Nova because we are moving and already will be taking 10 cats….but none of us could kick out one that was abandoned like that. ( Dad wanted to sleep with her tonight even, we all have taken turns holding her)

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.