fbpx

Sick kitty sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sick kitty sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Please make an offer if you’re interested, the worst I can do is say no and I promise I won’t bite ๐Ÿ˜€ One of my kitties has liver failure I found out about a week and a half ago and so far we are up to $550 at the vet and still climbing. I wasn’t expecting this of course and don’t really have a savings so these will have to go. I have many, many Breyer horses also- I haven’t made a formal list but I have Breyers and Peter Stones, a couple are customs, most are regular runs and special runs. No connoseiurs or anything super fancy or rare. I have more windstones, these are the ones I’m least attached to.

As for trades, there’s a lot I’m looking for so just let me know what you have.

Also, to those couple people I am making payments to don’t worry I fully intend to come through with buying my items. So, we have:

Mint male white coil (the one with the marble like sphere) $120

Mint black gold scratcher $180

Emerald fledge $85

Emerald hatching emperor $125

Mint male wolf colored griffin $125

Black peacock like male griffin

Adult copper patina oriental $190

Also have some Breyer horses and Peter Stones if anyone is looking for them. Both OF and CM.

Ok, well guess no one is looking for these. I will leave it up and sell if/when any offers are made. ๐Ÿ˜•

You don’t happen to have any of the curled ones, do you? Those are my favorites.

Yes I have an emerald curl I would sell. I also have a rainbow, amethyst, and a violet flame I think he’s called but not sure if I want to part with those.

yolanda
    Participant

PM’d you

CherokeeDR wrote:

Yes I have an emerald curl I would sell. I also have a rainbow, amethyst, and a violet flame I think he’s called but not sure if I want to part with those.

Ah, thanks! I just bought another curled from another member and have a bid on another piece, so I need to slow down and not buy anymore pieces this week. Next week, however I will have a bit of extra spending money. If no one else snaps him up, I would possibly be interested in the emerald curl.

Ok just let me know ๐Ÿ˜€

Peacock mother coil is on hold pending payment ๐Ÿ˜€

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Can you show pictures?

Bump

Bump

Is it possible to have pictures ?

Hi! I would be happy to e-mail pictures to a serious buyer. I am on dial up and I really don’t have the time if someone is just wanting to see but not really a serious buyer. I hope you understand ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry, but no I don’t. I think a serious seller is supposed to show what he sell. I’m not used to do blind purchases. But it’s your thread, you do what you want.
        I think when you have pictures on a thread you can see if you are interested by or not, but if you have not, you will ask and maybe you will not be interested, but you, you will have to send an e-mail for each person, so you will loose a lot of time. For example, I bought a Male Peacok few days ago and before choose which one I bought, I watched many others Peacock because each one is different. Just my personal opinion. :hi:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.