fbpx

Sick kitty sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sick kitty sale

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

I guess I was really lucky. I had four impact wisdom teeth and one of them got infected. My dentist sent me to the oral surgeon who gave me antibiotics for three days. After it cleared up I went back to the OS. He wanted to take two out and the other two in a month I told him I was a coward and if he had to take one out he had better take all four because I wasn’t coming back. he said he would see how the first two went . He put me out and did the job. When I woke up I asked if he removed all four and he said yes. My mother drove me to her house and put me to bed but I was awake and OK. I ate dinner that night and went back to work the next day – my boss couldn’t believe it – my problem started when the stitches started pulling a few days later. A week later I went back to get the stitches removed.

I’m really tempted to make you an offer on the violet flame curl… I better ask my hubby though, he’s a little ticked that I’ve already bought 6 windstones in the last month and a half. I’ll let you know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜†

No problem ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeesh all you people saying you got put under for your teeth… I were awake the whole time. The anesthetic didn’t work so well either… that was 2 hours of drilling screeching torture. I put a hole in the plastic cover of the dentist chair! ๐Ÿ˜†

But hey, the pain meds are fun. I went to work high on painkillers… they sent me home, wonder why? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And OH MAN I wish I could afford that BG scratcher! *whine*

Maybe if it’s still up in January or Febuary I can consider it, but right now, no income, no pretties. It’s FINAL! I could’ve gotten most of the copper patina releases, and I was there for every amethyst (but only got 2 of them – the 3rd was bought as a present for me).

Man oh man it’s killing me!!!

Good luck on your sale though!

No more horror stories!! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I can take payments ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)

I’m really tempted on the Wolf Male Griffin…may have to wait a couple more paychecks though…lol ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He may still be here, haven’t had any interest in him yet ๐Ÿ™‚

CherokeeDR wrote:

He may still be here, haven’t had any interest in him yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Really? ๐Ÿ™‚ If he’s still there in a month maybe I’ll be lucky! ๐Ÿ˜€

Updated ๐Ÿ™‚

Bump ๐Ÿ˜€

reduced prices further

Added copper patina adult oriental..

Kathleen
      Participant

Oh Oh you didnt care for him?

I do like him, but it’s either not pay bills or sell them ๐Ÿ™

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

I do like him, but it’s either not pay bills or sell them ๐Ÿ™

That’s to bad. But bills, unfortunately, trump pretties. Best of luck selling.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.