fbpx

Siamese Griffy Chicks?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Siamese Griffy Chicks?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi Melody,
      Are you only doing the test paint ones for E-bay, or will there be some siamese griffy’s (like the one up now) that will be released in the store?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kujacker
        Participant

For the first time I thought “these should be the new gryphon color”, specifically the croucher on ebay at this moment.

Melody
          Keymaster

azurielle wrote:

Hi Melody,
            Are you only doing the test paint ones for E-bay, or will there be some siamese griffy’s (like the one up now) that will be released in the store?

Do you like the Siamese color on griffins? I have been resisting letting Pam put these on ebay because I was considering just immediately making them as a limited production store color ( the ones on ebay have extra fancy, hand painted blue markings on them).
            But that is what ebay test paints are for, to see if people like them or not!
            They are very cute, and they are reasonably simple to paint.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

I think that is a great color for them. I know it’s a cat color, but they look very griffiny and soft with that color! I personally would prefer a wild, colorful scheme in an LP, and the simpler siamese scheme on the productions πŸ™‚

Nicole
              Participant

I liked the male griffin that just went up, but he had more stripes and was a bit more complicated than the others i’ve seen. Can’t say i would vote for this color to be the new production color though, since i haven’t liked any of the other that have come up before him.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I think Siamese would BE AWESOME as a new production color. Nice and simple to paint for the new painters since wolf was a little more complicated and I think they will be super popular! I bet if you had blue metallic eyes they would FLY out of the store literally! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I agree with Drag0n :yes: . It would make a great production color and I personally love the metallic blue eyes. I would suggest maybe some simple markings on the wings or perhaps a smattering of blue interference on the wings, just to make them a little more fanciful. But that’s just my opinion 😳 .

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I agree with Drag0n :yes: . It would make a great production color and I personally love the metallic blue eyes. I would suggest maybe some simple markings on the wings or perhaps a smattering of blue interference on the wings, just to make them a little more fanciful. But that’s just my opinion 😳 .

Yeaaaaaa, that sounds perty!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Azurielle
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

azurielle wrote:

Hi Melody,

Do you like the Siamese color on griffins? I have been resisting letting Pam put these on ebay because I was considering just immediately making them as a limited production store color ( the ones on ebay have extra fancy, hand painted blue markings on them).
                        But that is what ebay test paints are for, to see if people like them or not!
                        They are very cute, and they are reasonably simple to paint.

Do I?!! I love them!! I’ve been waiting desperatley for them to come into the store! Please make them LP!! πŸ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I know he has a lot of the fancy hand painted blue on him but I LOVED the second Siamese male griffin-much more than the first one. I adore the blue markings-maybe there might be a way to add just a small few to the limited production ones? I do really like the color.

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!B-OtqVwCWk~$(KGrHqR,!gwEy2IyrNtzBM8GjVfJF!~~_3.JPG[/img]

I know he has a lot of other marks on him that wouldn’t be easy for LP, but I like where his shading and shadows are-even without all the cute little spots and stripes. I think his pattern could be “dumbed down” for the store and he would still be beautiful πŸ˜€

and this chick has been my favorite so far

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/04/!B-ztOBQCWk~$(KGrHqR,!lkEy+jCyLTeBM9vCz,j8Q~~_3.JPG[/img]

What do you guys think? Male Griffin #2 or #1?

Here is #1
                          [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!B9GnRu!!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKjQEzOtG!zvqBM4z67VHvw~~_3.JPG[/img]

etruscan
                          Participant

I am not in the market for Griffins, Siamese or otherwise (though that chick sure is cute), but I like the first male that was on ebay much better than the second.

Nicole
                            Participant

I would definitely vote for the second version on the male(if these did become the new color which i kind of hope they don’t). Much more interesting i think

Azurielle
                              Participant

I was mainly just talking about the chickies. I loved the one up on e-bay. Just that simple color is gorgeous! Please please, let them be LP!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kujacker
                                Participant

Okay I lied. I like the current Gray Hawk male that’s on ebay. I’d kill for that color to be in production (even if it’s not as fancy!). The cream and the dark grays mixed… love it.
                                  I’d be happy with the siamese too, but I like the gray hawk better πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.