Siamese Griffy Chicks?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Siamese Griffy Chicks?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I LOVE male #1. I think its the lighter blue eyes and lighter coloring that do it for me – it just feels more siamese.

And for the record, I almost never bid on anything Windstone puts out on Ebay simply because I know I’ll be outbid in 20 minutes and I can’t afford luxury items that expensive right now – but I did bid on the siamese chicks in the hopes that they’d somehow fly under the radar (fat chance!) – they are beautiful and I love them.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
      Keymaster

That male griffin #1 isn’t really a Siamese. He is supposed to be an “Appleyard” which is a breed of duck.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Whatever he is, he’s most def drool-worthy!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Bodine
          Participant

My eyes popped out when I saw the Siamese Momma Griffin.Sure wish she was mine,she would fit in just fine around here with my Siamese kitties,she’s gorgeous.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
            Participant

Both of those male griffins are quite lovely, even if one is supposed to be an Appleyard. 🙂

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Here’s another vote for the siamese griffies! Because of very limited funds, I don’t bid on stuff on ebay because I don’t know how much they’ll go for. These would be perfect as a limited production!

Bodine
                Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Here’s another vote for the siamese griffies! Because of very limited funds, I don’t bid on stuff on ebay because I don’t know how much they’ll go for. These would be perfect as a limited production!

yeah,yeah,yeah,what she said 🙂 I am a major fan of Siamese and I know I can’t get one from Ebay.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

The siamese works. I truly love that grey hawk scheme, but not if you’re looking for LP or production. The siamese just pulls together nice though. Of the 2 males, think I kind of prefer #1 Appleyard. Like the idea of a little interference blue or somehting on future siameses also.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I am painting some limited production Siamese-with-white griffins for our store now.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Woo Hoo!!! If there are any chickies they should come with a “birth certificate”… *snork*

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

hooray! ive been wanting to get a griffin family but none of the other production ones have really caught my eye enough.

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

I am painting some limited production Siamese-with-white griffins for our store now.

EEP! I hope they don’t hit the store til I have my Christmas monies!!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Melody wrote:

EEP! I hope they don’t hit the store til I have my Christmas monies!!

I hear ya. I’m totally tapped for funds right now 🙁 .
                            Still, I’m stoked that some new griffys are being made 😀 .

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

😮 I can’t wait to see what they look like.

Azurielle
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

Yay! Thank you melody! 😀

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.