Show Your Collection Version 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version 12

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Your collection is so cute Anjeey! I love your rainbow hoppy young poad! I wanted one like that for a while. I ended up getting one a tiny bit similar except with more blue and blue eyes but I love the green on yours and it goes so well with the rainbow dragons which are also my favourites!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
      Participant

Everybodies collections are beautiful! I always love seeing the Windstones and how everyone displays them!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
        Participant

Playing outside with Windstones on a surprisingly pleasant January day …

My sunrise/sunset pair of Young unicorns. “Teacup” from this batch (thanks to Aggie83 for the trade) and “Starcrossed” from September 2013.

“Thatcher” with a couple more striped unicorns (yes, I DO like stripes). “Burchell’s Zebra” Male by Jennifer and a brindle GB horse, with many thanks to GardenNinja and Ferlin1984 for helping me get the horse.

I tried taking an indoor picture of my Rubies, Red Fires, and Albinos (plus a few others) with not-very-good results. They live in a dark corner that is good for the dragons but really bad for photos!
          On the second shelf from the top, the albino foo dogs and kitsune were painted by purpleturtle, the Oriental is “Albino #1” by Brandi, and the PYO dragon is “Chipbone” by Bodine.
          The fourth shelf is Red Fire Spectral, “Cinnamon Pearl #1” Lap by Olimpia and a GB minikeeper, Ruby scratcher, Ruby Lap, Gold baby dragon, Ruby Male and Ruby Young.
          Bottom shelf is Ruby fledgling, Red Fire Rising Spectral, Ruby mother and hatching, Ruby Old Warrior, and Ruby Rising Spectral.

etruscan
          Participant

Just for fun … two mother unicorns with rebellious offspring. Teenagers!

“Palomino #2” by Melody with “Pyrois” painted by opal dragon.

“Cast Bronze” by Laurie with “T’Dai #2” by prezaurian and a baby that wants to be just like his big sister.

Looking at the unicorns, I’m quite sure that the teenagers were sired by “Baroque Gold”.
            “Baroque Gold” by PS and “Bay Zorse” by Melody:

The baby gets his stripes from “Bay Zorse”, but the panther tattoo on his rump was his own idea. Sigh …

GardenNinja
            Participant

So do you like ruby dragons or what?? 😛

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

flaconscale
              Participant

So many beautiful things.

@Kim
                your ridiculous amount of Poads makes me so happy

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                After GB poads of all ages
                Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

jmoore
                Participant

Ha Ha – thanks for the photos etruscan! Beautiful collection!

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

Amazing collections everyone. Drool worthy. Kim, love how you have your collection organized. Etruscan, I love those reds!

Bodine
                    Participant

Estruscan,very beautiful Grands! Your ruby set is just awesome,nice dark lap!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

I can’t seem to get a classified ad listed,wrong email to verify,so I will quickly mention I am interested in trading my original grand for a very special young.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                        Participant

LOL – why would you think that? In fact, I was “Meh” about the Ruby color until a guy fairly near me had a group of four Ruby dragons on eBay for a good price, plus I could drive down and pick them up for less than the cost of shipping.

Too good a deal to pass up, and I could always sell the dragons if I didn’t like them. You can see how things went from there!

Kim
                          Blocked

I love your older silhouette young uni Etruscan! I got a bunch of closer up photos of some of my pieces I just got in recently or haven’t posted much of before. I just got in a rainbow male dragon and another fledgling which is my favourite production colour. I got in a couple of my favourite grab bag mini keepers recently, a pink one and aqua coloured one which I was so happy with! Lastly I am including pics of my most recently acquired poads and noticed the silhouette ones match a couple of the mini keepers! I do have the yellow mini keeper listed for sale or trade if anyone wants to give her a good home since I prefer to keep pieces in even numbers. I will post more soon of my unicorns and pebbles too!

Rainbow Dragons

Mini Keeper Set

Aqua Mini Keeper

Pink Mini Keeper

Spring Mini Keeper

Yellow Mini Keeper

Rainbow Mini Keeper

Mini Keepers and Poads

Silhouette Poads

Leaf poads

Hoppy Poads

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Etruscan, I did a double take while scanning your Rubies… Cinnamon Pearl is incredible!!! I would love to see more pics of her (and the little MK and Baby dragon, who seem to match her so well)!!

Kim and Bodine, your collections are as pretty as ever!!!

Anjeey, Beautiful collection. Thank you for sharing 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                              Participant

I don’t have a current photo of “Cinnamon Pearl” with the MK and Gold baby dragon, but I did find this one from a few years ago:

etruscan
                                Participant

Some recent acquisitions (thanks to Kim for setting an example).

Girl cherub, frog (from the 2008 batch), frog prince, and “Fire Berry” hatching dragon:

Brown fledgling and original sitting bear cub. The bear cub is bigger than I expected! He does have some missing paint but that isn’t surprising for a piece more than 30 years old.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 333 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.