Show Your Collection Version 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version 12

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

Etruscan, that Pegasus Mare is gorgeous. I don’t recall ever seeing her before; what is she named and who painted her?

[/quote]

Kim
      Blocked

She is this one that was just on ebay.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-034-SANGUINE-034-MOTHER-PEGASUS-FANTASY-ANIMAL-STATUE-/292357901517?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zexious
        Participant

That pegasus mare really is a stunner! Congratulations on adding her to your herd, etruscan!!

etruscan
          Participant

As Kim said, the Pegasus mare is “Sanguine” painted by Gina.

dashesndots
            Participant

It’s been a year and a bit since I shared my collection.  Some pieces have come and gone, but it’s still grown quite a bit, haha!  Sorry for the flash (and the distracting background stuff), just thought it brought out colors on everyone better.

Nightcrow
              Participant

You have a nice collection, Dashesndots!  Several of your pieces look like they would form a lovely ‘sunset’ family – the Spectral, Mini Keeper, Male, PYO Unicorn, and Poad would look really good together… maybe they’re cousins?  🙂

Do you group them together for display, or are they scattered around the house?  (Mine are definitely scattered, but I’d love an excuse to herd them into one spot long enough for photos; it’s different seeing them in a cluster!)  I would love to see more people do this in the thread, since I always tend to assume it’s a ‘show your whole collection’ thread anyway.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Landipan
                Participant

DashesnDots – I spot my galaxy/night sky PYO! I remember now I really liked how that uni came out, I kind of want to paint another but in more pastel tones…

Also, beautiful collection, I really love that matte Kirin male!

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh hey, what do you know. dashesndots, I think you have the Rising Spectral that I painted when I visited the factory by the look of it. One of only 8 pieces I painted that made it to ebay.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dashesndots
                    Participant

I do! Syn was kind enough to sell it to me this spring as he was one of the ones I put in my want ad. I love him, he’s gorgeous!

Yes, I love her so much! You sould totally do a companion piece! Thank you, the Maple Kirin Male #1 was the first Test I bought 🙂

Thank you! I do have them all together, not on the table where the photo is, on a console thing next to it. It’s getting a little full though LOL.

There is no theme really, although it started out as one of each sculpture (the mother coiled is the exception apparently LOL). There are quite a few sunset-y ones in there though! Besides Mama Toffee Griffin and the Kirin, I guess to do tend to be schemes that have a lot of shading and/or contrasting colors.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Thought I’d spruce up the poad shelf a bit – everybody was on the same level, so it looked really crowded. Now it’s still crowded, but with levels!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                        Participant

Very cute!

StormDancer
                          Participant

They look great. I love the tiny chairs for them!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Landipan
                            Participant

Love that Poad set up! Now all you need is one of those Kickstarter bean poads to add to the family.

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Haa Haaa Haaaaa!
                                I LOVE IT! Great Idea for space saving…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Zeppard Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zexious
                                Participant

Dragonmedley – That is such an adorable display! The chairs are so fitting, and definitely make the setup appear more dynamic! Do you have a favorite Poad?

Slightly off topic, but is there any sort of lore as to why the baby poads (tadpoads?) have little tufts of hair and the adults do not? Just curious. (always, right? x.x)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 333 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.