Show Your Collection Version 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version 12

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

New Year, time for new collection pictures!

photo 2017 collection_zpsgvdfak24.jpg

etruscan
      Participant

Very nice. 🙂 You have an impressive group of mini keepers!

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Love your baby Pegasus! Is it a test paint?

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Ah jmoore, I’ve always drooled over that white-faced/chested Mini Keeper. What a lovely collection! And so nicely displayed, you can really appreciate all of these pieces!

Finding happiness again.

jmoore
            Participant

Thanks all! The mini keeper collection has actually shrunk – the cabinet was getting a little too crowded. Yes, the baby Pegasus is a test paint by Melody. She’s one of the zorses – I can’t remember which number at the moment; I’ll have to pull her out and take a look.

ETA: She is zorse #3

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Beautiful as usual jmoore!! 🙂 I love that PYO dragon, and your green and purple GBB is pretty sweet!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Jellyfish
                Participant

I love the grab bag uni baby zebra with the yellow splash on his back! Gorgeous collection! Thanks for sharing.

jmoore
                  Participant

Thank you Angelika_Zen and Jellyfish!

Natasha
                    Participant

Lovely, JMoore! Those keepers are a thing of beauty!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

Oh man, I cannot WAIT to get all of my pretties out of storage.

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                        Blocked

I finally got updated pictures of my whole collection as of now. In the last year I was lucky to be able to buy and trade for a lot of favourite old and new grab bag pieces and I am very happy with with everything. I have individual and group pictures to post later on too. I acquired an extra curio cabinet last year so have these 3 now I have managed to fill nicely. There are a few pieces I am still looking for but will probably only acquire more in the future if I can trade or sell a few that I have to make room for more as I am running out of display space.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                          Participant

Thank you Natasha!

*Wow*, Kim, that is a stunning collection! I love the way you have them grouped.

I decided to take a better picture of the top shelf. I like matching the mini keepers, curlies, and tadpoads into “families.” Of course, photobucket is not co-operating for me at the moment so I’ll have to try to post it later.

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

Wow, Kim, that is an AMAZING collection! I cannot get over that puffin tadpoad, he is just too adorable.

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                              Participant

WOW!Incredible Kim.You most certainly have come a looooong way from 2 yrs.ago.Beautiful collection.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                                Blocked

Thank you! I never expected to have this many. I never even expected to need a curio cabinet to put them in. haha It’s taken a lot of saving, working extra sales jobs and selling stuff online to be able to collect all these but it’s been enjoyable collecting and being able to work out trades with people here and all my critters always make me smile. Eventually I may have to sell a bunch if I ever want to move or travel more but I love them while they are here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 333 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.