fbpx

Show Your Collection Version 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version 12

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Natasha -those Diablo kirins are amazing!!!

Scenceable -what an amazing appy collection and the stripey unicorn is gorgeous!

Aggie83
      Participant

scenceable – oh…..my……goodness, what an incredible collection – congratulations.

Rylorien
        Participant

Lol! It doesn’t take much for a mob mentality to take over, especially when jealousy is involved! (I mean, if I had to be forevermore sitting or standing I’d probably want to be sitting too!) As for the kirin, I adore them. I’m so happy to have a few favorites in my home. Now all I need is a specially painted mama and papa kirin to have a mixed [up] family hehe.

@sceneable Wow. Just wow. You have a splendid collection, especially the hoofers! They’re beautifully matched…I bet that took quite a bit of time to gather this piece here, that piece there, until you had coordinated family groups. They’re amazing. If I may, what’s the name of your silhouette unicorn? I love the golden and silvery hues on her. The random golden dots in the silver is a cute touch, too.

scenceable
          Participant

Her name is “Homeland” ๐Ÿ™‚ and thanks so much!

Jellyfish
            Participant

Holy! Thats alot of spots! Gorgeous collection you have. My favorite is the female unicorn with the stripes. What is she called?

scenceable
              Participant

Thanks!! She’s an ebay piece called Fishbone mother unicorn. She was a grail of mine that sold long before I ever joined the forum, I was very lucky to have been able to purchase her ๐Ÿ™‚

Matty
                Participant

Scenceable.. I thought I had seen it all.. and then Poof your collection photos in that gorgeous cabinet. How long have you been collecting.. I love the hoof type ones myself,Kirin, Unicorns, Pegasus, and of course the Pebble Horses. I only just started on my Unicorn Herd today with my first piece that I adopted from a lovely seller on here. I got along way to go though lol. I love your avatar picture.. very traditional looking Kirin.. or the distant Chinese cousin the Quilin? I didn’t notice any in your collection.. but I was so entranced by the Unicorns I probably missed them!

Kim
                  Blocked

Nice kirins Natasha and I love all your unicorns Scenceable! Here are some pictures of my more recent pebbles. I adore the silver cougar as it reminds me of a silver leopard statue I used to have! I got in a cyan/purple cougar as I liked it better than the green/purple colour and it looks good with my magenta/gold one and silver one. I love my bengal, jaguar and leopard cougars as well as my new gold and silver pebble cats too!

Silver Cougar

Colour Shift Cougars

Safari Cougars

Tanukis

4 Pebble Cats

Fat Cat Fronts

Fat Cat Backs

Gold and Silver Cats Fronts

Gold and Silver Cats Backs

2 Lady Cat Fronts

2 LadyCat Backs

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Lovely sets, Kim, but oh, those big cats…..drool!

etruscan
                      Participant

Scenceable’s avatar photo is one of her sculptures. She does amazing work!

tig3r06
                        Participant

Scenceable, did you do a 4 horsemen set? I was in love and my fav was Death ๐Ÿ˜

StormDancer
                          Participant

Such amazing collections everyone! Scenceable yours is mind boggling. I will be seeing spots all week. lol

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Anjeey
                            Participant

My collection is growing slowly but surely. ๐Ÿ˜€ Look at the pretties. Look at them.

I don’t have any big dragons yet, but I do still have an empty third shelf to start on. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                              null

I’ve decided that my poads love shiny treasures, so they gather around them.
                              null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Looking for Adult Poads, Young Poads, Baby Poads, and Tadpoads.

Jellyfish
                              Participant

Anjeey I really like how you setup your display. Very nice!

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Scencable, which Lap Dragon is in the grouping with the Aquamarine Fledgling and Curlie – Dreamscape? Candytuft?

I love your dark Ruby Lap!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.