fbpx

Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I finally got around to finding the store that I remember, from years ago, sold Windstones in my town! They had 2 mushroom candle lamps and a set of dragon book ends (sadly, one of these was chipped), but they also had this little adorable guy…

I’ve always liked the owls and wanted a candle lamp, so I picked him up 😀 I love him!! The pictures are of him with a light sitting in the back to make his eyes glow 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
      Participant

Owls are cool 🙂
        Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Hannah
        Participant

Squeeee!! That picture is soo cute <3

Bodine
          Participant

🙂 My beautiful Rainbows.Need two more Royals.Photobucket

Kujacker
            Participant

Those are the “transforming owls”, the Southern White-faced Owl. So those are extra awesome hah.
              I love owls.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Those are the “transforming owls”, the Southern White-faced Owl. So those are extra awesome hah.
                I love owls.

You mean these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwgblszf6s

Melody
                Keymaster

I love the ones with tentacles instead of beaks.

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

The past month has been fairly fruitful. I took a handful of pictures, but it’s not all of them(missing the new silvers and couple of red fires/rubies that I found).

Old Green Emperor, Shell Pink Coiled Mother, Pearly Pink Curled
                    You can see the huge color difference in the curlie and the mother.

A pretty Peacock emp that I saw on ebay several times before I decided to grab him. Gorgeous in person, and a lot more purple than the pic lets on.

Found a black unicorn family. They fit right in with my Okapis. I love the black, but never liked the white ones.

My sand fledgie and the old brown mother I have watching over him for now.

Bodine
                    Participant

They’re beautiful.So you got the all the unis huh? 😉 Congrats on them,they are gorgeous.

Hannah
                      Participant

Here are the two that I got in the last couple of days 😀

I put more pictures of Rosedust in the Grab Bag thread too 🙂 I actually like her non display side better than her display side – I think the colors show better, and plus I love the coppery color of her mane. I love both of these pieces so much!! The Sand Fledge has some speckling going on in the colors where the darker brown meets the lighter brown, and it’s totally perfect! It really looks like a sandy beach!

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Oh! Are the Sand fledges not antiqued?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I dont think so. Mine isnt.

Hannah
                            Participant

Oh! Are the Sand fledges not antiqued?

It seems like they are, a little bit on the smaller pebbly scales near the feet, but that could also just be some of the darker brown sneaking into the grooves.

Bodine
                              Participant

Photobucket My big boy arrived safely.He is a beauty too.
                                Congrats on the great sculpts everyone.Hannah,love the uni.

Hannah
                                Participant

I got my second ever Poad, first ever of a production color! He’s beautiful, and his coloring makes him look a bit siamese! Love him 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 427 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.