fbpx

Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 427 total)
  • Author

I love the spectral!! So pretty!!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Been a while since I posted any part of my collection. Finally took a picture of Stormy (Overo Grulla), his mate (Pinto Grulla #1) and their baby. Looking to trade my newest grab bag young Spring for one that will match the family. 😉

Pam

I just realized the spectral has a dead eye on his display side. *headdesk* Its going to bug me. His display side eye doesn’t reflect light like his NDS does. I think someone must have forgotten to paint his eye socket black. I can see the red sparkle of the paint behind his eye. (My silver riser is like this too, only on his NDS) He’s REALLY dark! And smells like incence :love: I can’t get enough of this color! Now if I can only find the scratcher, young, male, mother and Emperor. I thought I had found a young, but after saying that she had a young one too, the next day when I called back, she said the young was black with purple and gold on his wings. 😛

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has happened because the eye was not put in with the dichroic side in the back. Instead, it looks like it is WAY over to the right. 🙁 A dichroic globe will “work” on any dark background (doesn’t have to be black), as long as the dichroic side is in the right spot. If the dichroic globe is on a very light or white background, the rainbow colors change to pink and yellow, as in this mouse wizard: http://windstoneeditions.com/content/jade-harvest-test-paint-1

Hannah
        Participant

I got this lovely the other day 🙂 He is Jade.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

My happy little Fennec came today! The mail man ran early (hooray!)

He really is tiny (but gets no less love than the bigger pieces)

Snapbucket,Filter: X-Process,Frame: Highlight White,Set: Pro,Vignette: Small Black

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Bodine
            Participant

It’s darlin.Love the stamp.Will they all get their own stamps eventually I wonder?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

That was so cute! All of them look great in the circle!

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Now this is a collection….and you can see some of the Windstones in back 😛
                Photobucket

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Carolyn
                Participant

What cute kitties . Wow so many ! I’ve been making cat nip cat toys to sell . I love kitties . So pretty . Uh where do you sit ? Or is that their couch .

Hannah
                  Participant

XD I count 7 kitties and 1 retreating fluffy tail! I love how they all cuddle together <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

AWWW FLUFFIE OVERLOAD! *brain implodes*

But seriously, they are all so plump and adorable! ^_^ What are their names? I had no idea you had kitties, much less so many! I’ll bet they keep you warm in the winter

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Now this is a collection….and you can see some of the Windstones in back 😛
                        Photobucket

OH KITTYS!!!
                        I’d enjoy visiting your house. A home isn’t a home without cats IMHO :bigsmile:

scenceable
                        Participant

*squee* so many cats on the couch! OMG that is too adorable.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

From left to right:
                            Daemon, Naru, Shiro,Akira-fluffy black guy in back, Sassy-gray and white, Maeve, Talia, and tail is Yuki.

There are days when it is hard to breath under all the kitty. The orange guy, Naru weighs 22lbs. I came home and there they were all cuddled together. I was worried they’d get up before I could get their pic.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Carolyn
                            Participant

Oh they are so cute . Yeah it’s always hard taking pics of kitties . They move before you are ready .

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 427 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.