fbpx

Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I got these two lovelies today 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Christine
      Participant

D’awwwww, Hannah that appy is lovely. <3

Pam

Everyone’s collection is amazing! I would love to add pictures of mine 🙂 Can someone please tell me how to upload pictures?! I can get them uploaded but when I click the save button, they do not save…

What happens exactly when you click save? It might have something to do with the filename, size, or file type. The FAQ page has gallery instructions with more details.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Everyone’s collection is amazing! I would love to add pictures of mine 🙂 Can someone please tell me how to upload pictures?! I can get them uploaded but when I click the save button, they do not save…

What happens exactly when you click save? It might have something to do with the filename, size, or file type. The FAQ page has gallery instructions with more details.

When I first read that, I thought she was talking about Photobucket……..but I could be wrong.

Kelly
            Participant

Amazing collections everyone! 🙂 Some of those collections had me saying “wow”.

Tinks
              Participant

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Nice collection Tinks. I particularly love the kitty sculpt. So realistic :bigsmile:

Tinks
                  Participant

He(Dewey)is my new addition to my cat collection. I adopted him for the local humane league.

Bodine
                    Participant

Momma dragon w.hatchlings and the uni Momma standing against the storm are my favorites.Maybe one day I will get a copy of them.Congrats on them all,they’re beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Leigha, your collection is amazing! And where you put your dragons is very clever! Let me know if you ever want to sell your white mother coiled dragon 😉

It’s not photobucket but I am in the progress of getting a photobucket account so I can post my pictures through there!

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/Juliacaron24/Dragons/

Ok, everyone here is my collection! Just click on the link above.

Adaneth
                      Participant

I love how many coiled male dragons you have–beautiful! =)

Thank you! I got most of them from online stores and the dealer by my house 🙂

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Here are some of my new pretties ^_^ The PYO was done by Koishii. Now my mamma Okapi Unicorn #2 will have a sister ^_^ I want to get some brown eyes for her, but in the mean time, a blue one by DreamingTree will have to do.
                          Photobucket

Photobucket

I just realized the spectral has a dead eye on his display side. *headdesk* Its going to bug me. His display side eye doesn’t reflect light like his NDS does. I think someone must have forgotten to paint his eye socket black. I can see the red sparkle of the paint behind his eye. (My silver riser is like this too, only on his NDS) He’s REALLY dark! And smells like incence :love: I can’t get enough of this color! Now if I can only find the scratcher, young, male, mother and Emperor. I thought I had found a young, but after saying that she had a young one too, the next day when I called back, she said the young was black with purple and gold on his wings. 😛

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 427 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.