fbpx

Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

I think he’s casting a spell to keep them at bay…let’s just hope mez doesn’t break or all that will be left is a little whisker and a mousy tail.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

Just got my silver mother dragon. I can’t believe how fast you guys fill orders and get things shipped, your like dragon genies or something πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
        Participant

The blue flame #1 (not sure if there were more) went up on ebay December 17, 2009.

Leigha
          Participant

So, at the moment, if you were to walk around my apartment, knowing I am a Windstone Collector you would be a bit confused…

“Where are they all?” You may ask yourself…

So you walk down the hall way, and just outside the kitchen you see these “Pantry” doors…

“Hmm…I’m hungry, let’s see if Leigha has any Pop-Tarts in here.”

Photobucket

JACKPOT!

Photobucket

You can’t see them all, the doors don’t open fully, but they’re all crammed in there. Kirins off to the left of the keepers and a really pretty old brown mother to the left of the empea Spectral and some miscellany on the other sides. I had to move my bookshelves in my bedroom around since our new bed was delivered yesterday, so everything on the bookshelf got crammed into the “Pantry”
            I plan on eventually removing the doors and displaying the bigger guys there, since the shelves are built to the wall and the sturdiest I’m going to find in this apartment.

SO, that’s my collection as of today (though I have a couple more pieces in the mail and about half my collection is sadly still in CA at my mothers house…I hope)

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Hey! No Pop-Tarts! πŸ˜₯

Leigha
              Participant

LOL

Cherry pop tarts in the cupboard above the stove ^^ mmmmm pop tarts!

Adaneth
                Participant

Fantastic! And safe from ranbunctious kids and pets too! πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                  Participant

Oooo! What color is the sitting spectral in the middle there? Is it an ebay piece or am I just too tired to recognize the color right now? XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Im going to take a guess and say its Copper Gold

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=837

Leigha
                      Participant

Correct Wolfen πŸ™‚

He is Copper Gold <3

scenceable
                        Participant

maybe it’s a magical pantry, insert pop-tarts, close doors, when doors open- bam! Pop-tarts transformed into windstones.

If I did that some half asleep hungry family member would probably bite one of their heads off thinking it was a pop-tart…

Hannah
                          Participant

Correct Wolfen πŸ™‚

He is Copper Gold <3

*Swooooon* He’s almost a sand color! I RUV HIM!

In fact, the male dragon under him looks like a burnt sand color!! Squeeee! Leigha can you take some close up pics of some of your stuff sometime? πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Leigha-what color is your greenish OW? He looks more blue than the standard emerald. He looks beautiful! I love your white OW too!

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

Things I have received this week:

My peacock OW with lots of purple on him. This is actually my first production OW.

“Pitch” is a commission. Grayfire_artz painted him for me. He is black with dark silver details and antiquing.

Serenity’s “Red Lightning” and purpleturtle’s “Zuberi”.

All together, plus the amethyst coiled mother I just received.

PurpleTurtle
                                Participant

Awe! I love seeing pics of my guys in their new homes :).
                                  Lovely collections, everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 427 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.