fbpx

Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

He looks kind of cool! Like he’s been drybrushed in gold. But I agree, his two sides should match.

on Tuesday, this handsome guy arrived. I freaked out because UPS took him to the wrong apartment building. Instead of #521 they took him to #421. My neighbors aren’t *all* nice and kind people so I was even more freaked. It was 11 at night, but I wasn’t about to leave him with a stranger over night and the next day until I got off work!

His colors aren’t so dark in real life but I absolutely positively love him. He’ll probably be the last big piece I get for a while, but Im sooo happy with him ^_^ His color is Blue Flame (he reminds me of a propane flame) :love:

Photobucket

And here he is with two of my other favorites-my BG and Peacock Rising spectrals-SQUEEE!! ^_^

Photobucket

kitsunelady
      Participant

Love that Blue Flame color. =D

kitsunelady
        Participant

Oh, and I PM’d you, LL, about your unfortunate OW. >.> Man, Ruby really doesn’t fade nicely like Red Fire. I love my faded RF scratcher. o_o;

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Totally Cool!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Hannah
            Participant

WOW! Congrats Wolfen!! How many of those Blue Fire were made? I immediately recognized it from it’s front-page fame ๐Ÿ˜€ Such a pretty color.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nicole
              Participant

sigh… he is pretty. I really like hi colors but it always bothered me that his stomach doesn’t have the flame part like his neck scales. Even with that though he is just so pretty

Tethra
                Participant

Wolfen, what a gorgeous dragon! Lucky you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I haven’t posted the new members of my windstone family in a while, and I love them all so much!

I got my first fledgie, an amethyst (my first amethyst too!). He is so adorable!
                  Photobucket

I also got my first curly in serpentine. He looks good in that colour. I like his beady eye looking out for bauble thieves!
                  Photobucket

I have a brown female griffin to complete my brown family.
                  Photobucket
                  Here she is with her mate and chicks. So cute!
                  Photobucket
                  I also aquired a male griffin in the new wolf colouring to complete my wolf family. (My 16yo cat got into the photo too!)
                  Photobucket
                  He is quite different to the old wolf colours. He is much more grey. Here he is with his mate and chicks. The difference is quite obvious. The photo is too bright and blurry. I’m no photographer! ๐Ÿ˜€
                  Photobucket

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I agree. I just noticed it too. Also, on his back leg, on the scales on top of his foot, the gold/flame color just kind of stops. He does indeed look somewhat unfinished, but I still love him just the same. ๐Ÿ™‚ He is a “test paint” afterall. I have no idea when he went up for sale originally. Either a really long time ago (like 2006ish) or around 2009 (I say that because I was unemployed then and stayed away from ebay so I wouldn’t be sad at all the stuff I couldn’t even think about bidding on haha)
                    His COA was shipped seperately and hasn’t arrived yet, so I’ll know when it arrives at least when he was sold (since they are dated)

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Wow Tethra! You have a beautiful assortment of dragons. I love that RF emp in the background. ^_^

And your wolf male griffin! Wow! So pretty! I like him *MUCH* better than the brown version. Congrats!

Nicole
                      Participant

I wish they would do more blue flame ebay OWs. After Flame it might be one of my more favorite colorings(besides the ones i already have). I believe he was sold just this last summer. Not too long ago. I remember watching his auction thinking he would go for more.
                        I really like the new wolf coloring. Are they all going to be painted like that from now on? I hadn’t heard they were going to change it

Tethra
                        Participant

Thankies Wolfen! My RF emp is so gorgeous and his colours are so bright! I love the RF colour, and it’s a real shame about the red problems. Here he is in some morning sunshine (never again is he going in the sun though. That was just for the photo!).
                          Photobucket

The gold emp that I bought from you is on that cabinet on the other side of the emerald sun dragon. The symetry is very pleasing! Red and gold!

I must say that the new wolf colouring is more wolf like (the typical grey wolf that comes to mind, but I know there are wolves with a more brown colouring too). The stripes on both sides of his wings are bolder too, and his claws aren’t bronze anymore, they are black now. He is a very handsome griffin!

Tethra
                          Participant

I didn’t know they were going to change the wolf colour either when I bought him, I was just thinking “ooo, wolf male is out again! I have to snag one before they go!” (I only needed him to finish the family and my female was arcing up!).:D I went back a week later out of curiosity to see if any were left and then I read about the changed colour in the description. I don’t remember reading it when I bought him and I think I would have noticed something like that. Anyway, I was wondering which version was flying his way to me, so it was a pleasant surprise to open his box! I don’t mind that he is a little different to the female and chicks; variety is the spice of life I think!

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

I dont have pics yet but I just wanted to squee a little over my new OW. I got a Peacock OW last week. He is WAY prettier than he even looked in the photos I had seen. He’s got more purple than any other peacock I’ve seen before.

Syn
                              Participant

Photobucket

OMG, I just saw this, Wolfen. He’s absolutely gorgeous. You are one lucky collector to find a Blue Flame.

Kalandra
                                Participant

Wampus~ I cant wait to see pictures of your OW… I just got a Peacock Scratcher with alot of purple on him also!

I normally don’t post my new goodies, but this little Mouse Wizard is just to cute!
                                  Im not sure if the griffins are admiring him, or if they want to eat him! ๐Ÿ˜€

Photobucket

Kalandra

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 427 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.