Show-off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show-off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

I’m loving all the photos of everyone’s swaps! There are some gorgeous pieces here!

Hannah, I am so glad you like the dragon I did. I go to the beach every year with my family so the pic you sent really resonated with me!

Here is my swap piece by dragonmedley! I had given several options/ideas for my swapee to choose from. One was a kitsune in a safari/natural pattern like leopard or tiger. She loves servals, so that’s what she painted my piece as! I LOVE it! The pattern is gorgeous and I love the every other tail pattern as well. Stripes and spots; you can’t go wrong! It’s my first kitsune, and she is quite the mischievous looking girl! I think she might convince my other Windstones (especially the pebbles) to do something naughty.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bodine
      Participant

Mine arrived today!! I got a lovely pink unicorn.[ps-I sent mine off today and recipient should be getting it Monday]
        It is named “Spring Blossom” by Amstaff.Thank you dear.I do love her.She is bright and cheery and you did an excellent job on the tiny flowers.If you have better photos please post them.Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ :bigsmile:
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Amstaff
        Participant

Im glad you like her, I was worried about the pink, as some people hate it and some love it ๐Ÿ˜‰ I figured it would be ok as you had said either a spring or summer themed Unicorn.

Here are a few shots I took :

I do hope she made it in perfect shape. I was worried that some of her gems may come loose.

Zloy720
          Participant

Wow, I don’t even know what to say. ..

Abso-freak’n-lutely Amazing pieces everyone! They are all really incredible so far. Can’t wait to see the last few!

Kim
            Blocked

Very pretty pink unicorn! Great job Amstaff!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

wolflodge100
              Participant

My swapee should get theirs on Monday. I had to wait for my day off to mail it.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I do have pictures of Baha but the batteries in my camera are dead right now once they’re charged I’ll see what I can do with posting them and more pictures of my swap from zloy720. I should have mentioned it sooner but I absolutely love him.

wolflodge100
                  Participant

They are all so pretty so far! I got mine today from Pegasi1978. He is beautiful! She named him Baha, as I asked for a keeper in sea greens. She even sent me a bottle of Baha blast that she got the inspiration for the colors from! I love him! it must have taken forever and a very steady hand to outline all those scales! If you have pictures you can post please do! or I can email them to someone to post for me. He also came with a pretty crosstiched bag with a pendant in it!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Here is my swap piece by dragonmedley! I had given several options/ideas for my swapee to choose from. One was a kitsune in a safari/natural pattern like leopard or tiger. She loves servals, so that’s what she painted my piece as! I LOVE it! The pattern is gorgeous and I love the every other tail pattern as well. Stripes and spots; you can’t go wrong! It’s my first kitsune, and she is quite the mischievous looking girl! I think she might convince my other Windstones (especially the pebbles) to do something naughty.

I’m glad you like her – she was a lot of fun to paint, and that smile of hers is irresistible ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amstaff
                      Participant

Soooo… I got mine today !! And you know, I didnt really know what to expect, as I had requested Psychedelic colors, but also gave the painter other options if they couldnt do the psychedelic. I really wasnt sure if I would get something that would really speak to me or not, but I knew I would like it either way…

But I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the piece I received, as it blew me away !! It is TOTALLY my style, it is perfect! I had requested a darker type of psychedelic, as I didnt want anything too “Care-Beary” in style, lol !! , and this girl is just amazing !!! I LOVE HER !!!

Thank you so much !! Pegasus4240 (Angie)… you did an awesome job !! I adore her to bits !! I think this girls name is “Addi” as that is what was written on her felt pad ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh, and I loved the little sketch you included with her !! Thank you !!

She totally looks like a Unicorn that I would expect to encounter in “Alice in Wonderland” ! I can see her now wandering through the dark forest, maybe surrounded by giant magical mushrooms ๐Ÿ™‚

The pics just dont do her justice… she is a mix of greens and purples, her colors are amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Ciarnet
                        Participant

Kris! Thank you so very much, the Grif couldn’t be more perfect! He reminds me of stormy skies with the deep blues, grays, and touches of purple! Please pardon the horrible pictures we are getting all manner of rain today which makes for dreary inside photos. If you have better photos, please post them up!

photo The swap 2015 010_zpsl7q6u3nw.jpg
                           photo The swap 2015 008_zpsd5xpm9ff.jpg
                           photo The swap 2015 006_zpsoafv3efe.jpg
                           photo The swap 2015 004_zpsebjonwm4.jpg

And a group photo of him in his new home with the family!
                           photo The swap 2015 002_zpsyjqemblv.jpg

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Soooo… I got mine today !! And you know, I didnt really know what to expect, as I had requested Psychedelic colors, but also gave the painter other options if they couldnt do the psychedelic. I really wasnt sure if I would get something that would really speak to me or not, but I knew I would like it either way…

But I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the piece I received, as it blew me away !! It is TOTALLY my style, it is perfect! I had requested a darker type of psychedelic, as I didnt want anything too “Care-Beary” in style, lol !! , and this girl is just amazing !!! I LOVE HER !!!

Thank you so much !! Pegasus4240 (Angie)… you did an awesome job !! I adore her to bits !! I think this girls name is “Addi” as that is what was written on her felt pad ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh, and I loved the little sketch you included with her !! Thank you !!

I love this unicorn. Great job. In one of the pictures I can see the purple bits, the greens and blues. just gorgeous.

Prezaurian
                            Participant

Pegasus4240, really nice job on that unicorn! She’s one of my favorites from this swap so far. Her color gradations are really pretty and smooth. I especially like that you made the horn part of those colors too.

Hannah, I have to say that that little griffity is an awesome job as always (Very creamy looking, I have no other way to describe the smooth color blending you manage!). He’s so cute! Really nice color scheme you got to work with too.

Amstaff, nice line work on your detailing. SO clean and even looking! I have to ask what tool did you use besides really steady hands!?

Ghostndragon, I like the keeper you did. The second I saw him, he reminded me of a dark stone just taken from a rock tumbler but just before it’s rinsed off. Really neat effect. He really sparked some fond memories of my dad and I tumbling stones.

Dragonmedley, your serval kitsune is adorable. His colors just look so happy. I like how you continued the patterning down his tails. I think MandBsMom is right, he going to cause mischief among all the pebbles. ๐Ÿ˜‰

pegasus4240
                              Participant

Whew! Amstaff, I’m so happy she got there safe and sound and through customs and, most of all, that you like her. I had fun painting your uni and painted her sister at the same time. She’s a little more subdued than Addi:

So many gorgeous pieces everybody. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Bodine
                                Participant

Addie is beautiful!!Good job. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.