Show-off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show-off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

I got mine today, and he is fantastic! Skylover painted for me.
      Like the last several swaps, I asked for something inspired by this character.

And a group shot of the other swap pieces. It’s a poor picture due to glare, but it works. The three extra pups are the characters family.

He is amazing. Thank you!

Amstaff
      Participant

WOW! Im just blown away by everyones swap so far !! They are all beautiful ! I love them all !

Kujacker
        Participant

Huge fan of the antiquing on that cat gryphon!

Bodine
          Participant

Mine will be a slight delay shipping out,get paid 2 weeks at a time so sorry you have to wait a few days to my swapee.
            Dragonmedley,AWESOME KEEPER!! It was fitting you got yours first. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Skylover
            Participant

I got mine today, and he is fantastic! Skylover painted for me.
              Like the last several swaps, I asked for something inspired by this character.

And a group shot of the other swap pieces. It’s a poor picture due to glare, but it works. The three extra pups are the characters family.

He is amazing. Thank you!

I’m so glad you like him! They look really cool as a group.

SPark
              Participant

Mine from 96037 and Laundry just came! I’ll snap some photos of it later this evening. It is gorgeous.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Mine from zloy720 came today as well. My pictures aren’t the best as I was rushing to get dinner made for a couple hungry boys. I’ll try to get better pictures soon when I have batteries in my camera.

photo 20150604_183132_zpsatsnaesd.jpg

Skylover
                  Participant

I received mine from Hannah today! He is just beautiful! He is a combination of a wood thrush/oven bird and a snow leopard. He just has so much beautiful detail. Thank you so much!

photo IMG_5577_4_zps3gzu4qdh.jpg

photo IMG_5571_1_zpsl4rr4g8o.jpg

photo IMG_5572_2_zpssppxfbm7.jpg

photo IMG_5573_3_zpspyp524x9.jpg

Hannah
                    Participant

Yay!! I’m so glad you like it skylover ๐Ÿ˜€

I got mine today as well, a lovely turquoise, ocean blue, and light golden/cream fellow named Golden Sands painted by MandBsMom! She tells me that the medium blue on his scales (on his sides and neck) are completely done with Pearl-ex pigment. That takes dedication! I’ve tried working with pearl-ex before and I’m terrible at it! XD
                      The white and cream colors also have pearl ex in gold brushed on them, and it looks beautiful! The silver/pearl dots are meant to represent “white caps” you see on the beach – the photo that I sent for inspiration was that of a beach, and I think she did a fantastic job of capturing the colors and the feel. Thanks so much MandBsMom!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mine from 96037 and Laundry just came! I’ll snap some photos of it later this evening. It is gorgeous.

Yay glad it got there! We only have pics before the magic sparkle paint. ๐Ÿ˜›

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I got my swap Piece from Kujacker today, and I’ll get better pics when the sun comes out and when my camera is charged, its suppose to have magic sparkle paint on her. I can see it a little bit. Better non-phone pics soon, promise!

I think (cant remember..) the theme was Celestial Melanistic Tiger. I absolutely love her!

And here is the one I collaborated with Mary on for Sparks:

This was a collaboration between Mary and I. It was inspired by Sandpoint’s mini quakes and our over poulation of ravens with a fantasy kick. We both worked on this together.

He has a lovely coat of rainbow magic sparkle paint over the phoenix portion, but I did not get pics of that, just the pre-clear coat pictures. ๐Ÿ˜›

The rock sports a satin finish, while the phoenix itself is glossy. Hopefully SParks has better pics. Also, his eyes are actually light green aren’t they? The camera saw yellow I guess.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kujacker
                      Participant

Yay, I’m glad too like him! I was super nervous. He also has requested glow in the dark paints, something I’ve never used before.
                        I hope you can get some good photos. My phone didn’t work well with the colors, but my camera had a battery that no longer holds a charge.
                        You can also shine a flashlight on him to see the sparkle paint.

oooo..ill have to do some playing around tomorrow then!! And thanks, I honestly forgot what i asked for, but I am so in love with him!

Amstaff
                        Participant

….. I think mine was delivered today ! *anxiously waits to see if she likes it or not*…..

SPark
                          Participant

I popped this gorgeous guy in the lightbox today and got some photos. I’m thinking of taking him outside and getting some sunlight ones too, later on, as the softer lighting doesn’t really bring out the sparkle. This shows the subtle details of the paint job pretty well, though.

(Click for larger, as usual.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.