fbpx

Show off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I received a lovely hippocampus last week from Rylorien. I have pictures, and will post them tomorrow night or Monday at the latest (my free time has been pretty sparse lately and I’ve got to hit the road by 7am to get to a graduation ceremony around noon, so not tonight. ).

Good to hear Kujacker! I can post pics if needed.

StormDancer
      Participant

I love seeing all the swaps. Everyone did such a great job with them!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Amstaff
        Participant

I received my swap from Amstaff!

It’s a sushi cat who look fabulous – but she’s eating subways, so her name is Sushi Sub. She came with a neat stone, too!

With my new tablet-computer, right now, it’s complicated to upload pics taken with the camera, so I took shots with my iPad. Amstaff, if you have better pics showing the detail on the plate, please share 🙂

Thank you so much, I love her!!!

So I finally found some time to upload a few close-ups like you had asked 🙂 Showing her little Sushi Subs 😉

etruscan
          Participant

That cat is extremely cute!

Amstaff
            Participant

I received my swap piece today and Im so happy with him !! I requested a piece based on one of my favorite aquarium fish, the kribensis, and I was totally blown away by the amazing job Allison (96037) did !

Thank you soooo much, I will treasure “fish” forever !

Ela_Hara
              Participant

WoW! Fish is Awesome! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                Participant

Congrats!FISH is incredible.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                  Participant

I went and did the swap with Wolflodge and was handsomely rewarded.She painted a beautiful purple/blue/silver keeper.SCORE! :bigsmile: Hers should be there Friday.
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic sorry,didn’t flip

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

I received my swap piece today and Im so happy with him !! I requested a piece based on one of my favorite aquarium fish, the kribensis, and I was totally blown away by the amazing job Allison (96037) did !

Thank you soooo much, I will treasure “fish” forever !

I’m so glad you like him! Here is my set of pics.

WoW! Fish is Awesome! :love:

Congrats!FISH is incredible.

Thanks so much you guys! I had a ton of fun with him!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

The forum is being a jerk today. It said my post didnt go then it double posted anyways. o.o

Double post.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

siberakh1
                    Participant

Here is the lovely hippocampus I received from Rylorien. I gave the person who painted for me fairly open reign. This is the first hippocampus I’ve gotten (aside from the blank I have sitting in a box to paint) and I am quite happy with him. The odd colored eyes was a nice touch. The scales and mane are iridescent and shiny with interference paint. I love it! Thank you Rylorien! 🙂 Sorry I am so late in posting up pictures (my health has been wonky the last few months and work is hectic right now):

photo HippocampusByRylorien1.jpg
                       photo HippocampusByRylorien2.jpg
                       photo HippocampusByRylorien3.jpg
                       photo HippocampusByRylorien5.jpg
                       photo HippocampusByRylorien4.jpg

siberakh1
                      Participant

Here is the Father/Male Foo Dog I painted for Kujacker to help complete his PYO set. It is based on the character Carl Clover from the video game ‘BlazBlue’.

This is the character inspiration I was given to base the design on:
                         photo Carl Clover and Ada_BlazBlue.jpg

… and here is the Foo Dog:
                         photo CarlClover1.jpg
                         photo CarlClover3.jpg
                         photo CarlClover2.jpg
                         photo CarlClover5.jpg
                         photo CarlClover4.jpg

I’m glad you like him Kujacker! 🙂

Amstaff
                        Participant

Love that hippocampus !! Its beautiful 🙂 Are you allowed to order a set of eyes in 2 diff colors when you order a PYO ?

The male foo dog is awesome to, so colorful !

I think I treasure my PYOs more than my other Windstones as so much thought and work have gone into them to personalize them 🙂 I cant see me ever parting with the ones painted just for me 😉

Rylorien
                          Participant

Huzzah, pictures! And the ones you took look much better than the ones I did, Siberakh. I don’t think I actually used interference paints; if I recall, most of the tail/mane/fins was done with metallics and pearl-ex powders…but that was awhile ago and my brain is fuzzy. It doesn’t show up well in pictures but there’s three layers of color on most of the scales, a coppery color (which was going to be the original fin color), atop the purple I used on the fins, atop the sapphire scales.

I had so much fun painting this girl that I almost didn’t want to let her go! That rock gave me a headache though…grrr.

Siberakh giving me free reign was both a blessing and a curse, too. I ended up spending time looking at a lot of fish before I inspiration hit:

Love that hippocampus !! Its beautiful 🙂 Are you allowed to order a set of eyes in 2 diff colors when you order a PYO ?

I don’t think you’re “allowed” to, in so many words. However, Susie is a venerable goddess. I put a note in a store order explaining my dilemma about the eyes for this PYO swap and she delivered. I’ve also had to ask for replacement felt pads for the two dragons I’ve ordered (one completed, one yet to be done) and she helped me out there, too. She’s a rock star who goes above and beyond!

jmoore
                            Participant

So many gorgeous swap pieces! Thanks so much for posting pictures! They are all stunning.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.