Show off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Phtobucket and I are having a spat right now, but I wanted Kujacker to know that the piece she did for me has arrived and I LOVE it!!! He is fabulous. I want a scaled critter painted like a blue/red/black snake that I had a picture of. I love what she did with that idea! Kujacker, if you have pics, please feel free to post them, as I won’t get good outdoor photos till this weekend anyway. Thanks so much!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Phoegonix
      Participant

Mine is officially in the mail!

siberakh1
        Participant

Mine will go out Tuesday (US holiday on Monday). Twelve hour day at work and I just got offline because the on call person wouldn’t answer to transfer the case I was on for work several hours ago. So, Monday morning at 9am I will be waiting for the post office to open, since I have to leave the house tomorrow before my post office opens to drive 4 hours to pick up a dog I’m adopting (I guess the long drive won’t be all that bad).

Bodine
          Participant

I got my awesome swap piece yesterday from Ciarnet.What a unique paint job!! I love the wood look of the Hippocampus.I don’t have the time right now for pics so if you have any please post for me.Thank you very much.It is so cool. BTW:She also sent me a mint green FUZZY along for the ride.All of his cousins welcomed him to the pile of Fuzzy Love. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
            Participant

I’m glad to see the pieces coming in! Sorry I haven’t been here as often as I normally am… I usually keep track of who received theirs in my nerdy Excel sheet and I’m behind this as well.

Allie, I’m really glad you like Bloom! He was a different thing for me, but the idea came as soon as I read your description 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ciarnet
              Participant

I am so glad that you liked it Bodine. I was worried it might be a little too strange. I wish I had thought to take pictures but I totally forgot, work has been such a rush.

MandBsMom
                Participant

So I asked for a scaled critter based off of this snake:

This is what Kujacker painted for me. I love love love him! He was painted in pastels, and I just love the color on him

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Amstaff
                  Participant

Errrr double post..this dang phone always seems to either not post a reply or leaves a double post……sorry !

Amstaff
                    Participant

Wow Im loving everyones pieces so far! Everyone has such talent! And having something painted by a fellow Windstone addict and forum friend makes it all that more special !! I adored my piece from the last swap and I know I will treasure this piece as well 😉 I cant wait to see it 🙂

Kujacker
                      Participant

Ah, sorry for my delay in reply. MandBsmom, I’m happy that you like him!

Natasha
                        Participant

Carmine arrived today and is simply lovely! I like his oxblood details, especially his socks. Thank you for the lovely work, Kohl777!

photo B8E07F8F-2F55-4D0B-B61A-59E50B0FC1FF_zps7ltx0jmx.jpg

photo 04309789-6F25-4428-A439-20E5FE50142D_zpsflqtn7ve.jpg

photo EBE74B50-2E27-400D-A1E7-602994559AD2_zpsauosdtfj.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Phoegonix
                          Participant

photo 20160526_164835_zpskrs6mjii.jpg

They got to meet before I sent Carmine off to you.

Natasha
                            Participant

photo 20160526_164835_zpskrs6mjii.jpg

They got to meet before I sent Carmine off to you.

How adorable!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                              Participant

Here’s a pic of mine. 🙂
                                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kujacker
                                Participant

I received mine yesterday from Siberakh1. He is fantastic, I couldn’t be happier with him! I won’t be able to get pictures until later.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.