Show off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I received my swap from Amstaff!

It’s a sushi cat who look fabulous – but she’s eating subways, so her name is Sushi Sub. She came with a neat stone, too!

With my new tablet-computer, right now, it’s complicated to upload pics taken with the camera, so I took shots with my iPad. Amstaff, if you have better pics showing the detail on the plate, please share ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, I love her!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
      Participant

That’s so cuuute! I will have to get Amber one for her oriental office.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Natasha
        Participant

It’s a sushi cat who look fabulous – but she’s eating subways, so her name is Sushi Sub. She came with a neat stone, too!

With my new tablet-computer, right now, it’s complicated to upload pics taken with the camera, so I too shots with my iPad. Amstaff, if you have better pics showing the detail on the plate, please share ๐Ÿ™‚

Adorable! I love her little split-colored face and the adorable tray!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Amstaff
          Participant

Im so glad you like her ๐Ÿ™‚ I tried to keep with your grey-and/or-white-and/or- black theme, but I did use some extra colors for her collar and subs ๐Ÿ˜‰

I did really enjoy painting her ! I dont have any pics easily available as I recently took all my pics off my phone and saved them on my portable hard drive. I dont turn my pc or that hard drive on very often sorry. But I could access them eventually if you really needed them ๐Ÿ˜‰

With my new tablet-computer, right now, it’s complicated to upload pics taken with the camera, so I too shots with my iPad. Amstaff, if you have better pics showing the detail on the plate, please share ๐Ÿ™‚

Adorable! I love her little split-colored face and the adorable tray!

So cute! <3 Our's will be in the mail on Monday, they are packed and ready but wont quite make it out today.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Phoegonix
            Participant

I’m going to try to be ready to mail by Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m excited with how it’s turning out!

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

I’m certainly participating in the next one!

Finding happiness again.

Rylorien
                Participant

My recipient should be getting hers tomorrow, mail personnel willing and able to do their jobs properly. However, I neglected to put my forum name anywhere like a cracked-in-the-head looby, so all she’ll have is my real name…

Man I’m smart sometimes! >_<

Kathleen
                  Participant

I wish I knew how to paint well.
                    Super cute cat!

Bodine
                    Participant

Shipped and should receive it Weds.. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope they like it.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kujacker
                      Participant

I had a lot going on last week, and lost a third ferret in 7 months, but mine is out and should arrive on Wednesday. I apologize for the delay.

…mine cost an insane ammount to ship….>:(

Ours are both out, and Laundry2011 got her swap piece today. It was a very lovely Flap Cat called winter somthing (my mind slips me at the moment. I’ll get pics in the morning!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Ours are both out, and Laundry2011 got her swap piece today. It was a very lovely Flap Cat called winter somthing (my mind slips me at the moment. I’ll get pics in the morning!

Pssst….his name is Winterfell. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Pssst….his name is Winterfell. ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha, thanks! So were you the painter or another houshold member? The card said mandbsmom but the pad was singed different.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Yup! It was me. I guess I should sign with my forum name….LOL

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.