Show off your swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Ciarnet
    Participant

Thank you Laundry2011 and 96037 for your joint effort on Storm and Cheese. They are a lovely pair of Sushi Cats and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Please forgive the dark pictures, the weather is crap here today but I wanted to get them posted up. The little heart on Storm’s bottom makes me smile. I have to ask where the name Cheese came from though, it gave me a good chuckle.

photo swap 2016 057_zps6ovgugio.jpg
       photo swap 2016 056_zpsu6rlaypm.jpg
       photo swap 2016 058_zps96phuttt.jpg
       photo swap 2016 059_zps5msewozz.jpg

Thank you Laundry2011 and 96037 for your joint effort on Storm and Cheese. They are a lovely pair of Sushi Cats and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Please forgive the dark pictures, the weather is crap here today but I wanted to get them posted up. The little heart on Storm’s bottom makes me smile. I have to ask where the name Cheese came from though, it gave me a good chuckle.

photo swap 2016 057_zps6ovgugio.jpg
       photo swap 2016 056_zpsu6rlaypm.jpg
       photo swap 2016 058_zps96phuttt.jpg
       photo swap 2016 059_zps5msewozz.jpg

She asked what to name it and was eating cheese and jokingly said cheese. So its name is thus Cheese after a piece of medium white cheddar.
      Glad you like em ^_^

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Rylorien
      Participant

Squeee! Girlish glee!

My swap arrived today and I’m positively floored. It wasn’t what I was expecting but it’s absolutely gorgeous! I give you Bodine’s “Sea-Wolf.” I love how the stained-glass effect on the tail is broken out so it looks like tiger stripes as well as–whether by accident or design–the colors on the tail looking akin to a salmon’s green-white-pink coloration.

Wolfie was thoughtfully accompanied by a lavendar fuzzie who’s currently sprawled across his back in addition to half a dozen small seashells (double squee since I have a small collection of shells and rocks from what little traveling I’ve done).

It was overcast today so I’m a little dissatisfied with the pictures though the one with the flash shows all the pretty metallics in the piece.

Thank you so much Bodine! ♥

Natasha
        Participant

Wow, Ryl! She’s gorgeous! Great work, Bodine!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Phoegonix
          Participant

photo 20160525_163139_zpsxog7ckr5.jpg

photo 20160525_163205_zpszzbkti5b.jpg

photo 20160525_163156_zpspkptgtvj.jpg

This was not painted for me, I jumped in at the last minute because someone else couldn’t participate due to unforeseen circumstances. It is a pretty little flap cat painted by natashavonlemke, inspired by a blood orange. It’s name is Sanguinella.

Marianne
            Participant

Such amazing talent in this group. Very nice!

Phoegonix
              Participant

Double post! Silly forum!

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Wow, these are all so beautiful! Lovely job everyone! I can’t wait to participate in the next round of PYO swaps! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
                  Participant

I’m sorry she’s not what you wanted, kohl777. I had to paint early, as I am planning and DIYing for my wedding and the person I was supposed to paint for dropped out well after I had finished painting. I had no time/budget to get & paint a new piece. Please feel free to trade/sell her if you like.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

here is laundry2011’s received swap peice, Winterfell:

and mine. This is Bloom.

Sqeeeeewe!!! I love her, thanks so much!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Phoegonix
                    Participant

I think she’s beautiful, I’m just not much into cats. I may see if there’s someone on the forums here who would love her more than I do, because I think she’s an excellent piece. I knew what I was getting into when I jumped in, and I’m not disappointed!

Natasha
                      Participant

I think she’s beautiful, I’m just not much into cats. I may see if there’s someone on the forums here who would love her more than I do, because I think she’s an excellent piece. I knew what I was getting into when I jumped in, and I’m not disappointed!

I completely get it – I’m not into the flap cat sculpt either but it was the original swapees request so I did my best. Maybe Sanguinella can move on to a place that loves cats and a piece you love can come to you!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

WoW!
                          ALL the Swap pieces have been Great! 😀
                          Can’t wait to see what the others are like when they come in!

Great job everyone! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                          Blocked

Wow, love these. Sea-wolf and Bloom are super cute!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dashesndots
                            Participant

Lovely PYOs! I really love Winterfell especially!

Looks like a lot of fun, will have to get in on the next one! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.