fbpx

Serpentine!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Serpentine!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Personally…I’m against it being the next ‘production’ color. I don’t like the amethyst color – which is now in production – and I can’t find a single shred of enthusiasm in my heart for serpentine, either. I’m hoping the next production color will be something that I like, as selfish as that sounds. I’ve seen a lot of test paints on ebay lately that I’d love to see in production or LP, but not this. I feel like amethyst got chosen as a production color because so many people on the forum were squealing over it, and I can’t stand it in anything bigger than a curly.

I’m sure my lone voice of dissent will go ignored, and you will probably all mentally throw tomatoes at me since so far this thread has been nothing but praise and adoration, but I’m not gonna sit back and say nothing this time. =|

No, you’re not alone. I don’t like the amethyst either, or even this one. I do however love the blue & green that was the first test paint fledge on ebay.

etruscan
      Participant

I will repeat here what I said in another thread – I much prefer the Black Emerald color to Serpentine [Serpentine is OK, but Black Emerald looks spectacular].

Hannah
        Participant

I’ll re-squeak for my love of Serpentine!! Please please please, production color!! squeek* squeek* squeek*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Please consider doing more serpentine kirins (regular version not the copper serpentine – blech!). It’s such a lovely color. I missed out on bidding on the first baby and then got outbid in the final seconds of the second one. squeek* squeek* squeek*

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

(regular version not the copper serpentine – blech!)

Now now, dont be mean to the poor baby kirin. Some people like the copper serpentine too. 😉 I hope there will be a copper serpentine mother and father ki-rin eventually that i can put with the baby.

However, the regular serpentine is pretty awesome too. It looks spectacular on a ki-rin, though i think it looks bland on a dragon.

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Please consider doing more serpentine kirins (regular version not the copper serpentine – blech!). It’s such a lovely color. I missed out on bidding on the first baby and then got outbid in the final seconds of the second one. squeek* squeek* squeek*

squeek* squeek* Me too! Me too!! squeek* squeek* Could a batch be made for the store? I bid on both of ’em and missed 😥 This color really flatters the kirins!!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

squeek* squeek* for Serpentine Kirins. The babies on ebay have all been really great!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.