fbpx

Serpentine!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Serpentine!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I agree with you Kujacker-the male dragon is much prettier than the fledging. I like the purple-y/russet color on his wings.
      WOW I had forgotten that empress that Arlla did. She’s beautiful!

Kujacker
      Participant

Oh, I wasn’t saying anyone was copying anyone! I just said that the color reminded me of something, so I had to go look for it.

Rachel
        Participant

He’s been popular on eBay, too! I should have known I couldn’t get him. I tried, though!

Hannah
          Participant

Ugh.. SO want the Serpentine fledge, but I know that bidding on him would make me feel guilty/stress me out for weeks ><

squeak squeek* squeek* squeek* for production Serpentine dragons!!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nicole
            Participant

I know that feeling ๐Ÿ˜† “omgosh I can’t believe I just won that ebay piece…. how am I going to pay it off ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ” ๐Ÿ˜†

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

I know the feeling, too. I have only one truly awesome ebay piece and I have a hard time enjoying it because I feel so guilty about it. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Nicole
                Participant

awwww, well there’s no point in feeling too bad about it if it’s already done. Don’t need to cause yourself un-due stress if the event is already over

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

And really sometimes you just have to tell yourself “Eh-its only money. I’ll make a million more dollars before I retire” or “I’ll make $XX,XXX more in the next year” and then suddenly a few hundred isn’t as bad lol At least thats what I keep telling myself ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Copper83
                    Participant

I know I already said it once, but please make this a production color Melody. I would love to have an Emperor or Old Warrior in Serpentine! A Fledgling would be good too. ๐Ÿ™‚ squeek* squeek* squeek*

Kelly
                      Participant

XD Money, whats that? Oh, you mean the paper stuff thats barely in your hand long enough to buy another Windstone lol. Think of it this way, when all is said and done the last thought you have isn’t going to be hmmm… wish I didn’t get that one of a kind that I stare at on end and makes me smile so much. * They * say everything is good for you in moderation my thought is whats moderation? J/k ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

copper83 wrote:

I know I already said it once, but please make this a production color Melody. I would love to have an Emperor or Old Warrior in Serpentine! A Fledgling would be good too. ๐Ÿ™‚ squeek* squeek* squeek*

squeek* squeek* times two! Copper’s got some good ideas there! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Fledgie #2 is just adorable!! Put me down for a big SQUEEK squeek* I’d LOVE to see a batch of these in the store!!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Indeed! Me to, me to ! I’d love to see some more green dragons anyways ๐Ÿ˜€ .

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Personally…I’m against it being the next ‘production’ color. I don’t like the amethyst color – which is now in production – and I can’t find a single shred of enthusiasm in my heart for serpentine, either. I’m hoping the next production color will be something that I like, as selfish as that sounds. I’ve seen a lot of test paints on ebay lately that I’d love to see in production or LP, but not this. I feel like amethyst got chosen as a production color because so many people on the forum were squealing over it, and I can’t stand it in anything bigger than a curly.

I’m sure my lone voice of dissent will go ignored, and you will probably all mentally throw tomatoes at me since so far this thread has been nothing but praise and adoration, but I’m not gonna sit back and say nothing this time. =|

Rachel
                                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Personally…I’m against it being the next ‘production’ color. I don’t like the amethyst color – which is now in production – and I can’t find a single shred of enthusiasm in my heart for serpentine, either. I’m hoping the next production color will be something that I like, as selfish as that sounds. I’ve seen a lot of test paints on ebay lately that I’d love to see in production or LP, but not this. I feel like amethyst got chosen as a production color because so many people on the forum were squealing over it, and I can’t stand it in anything bigger than a curly.

I’m sure my lone voice of dissent will go ignored, and you will probably all mentally throw tomatoes at me since so far this thread has been nothing but praise and adoration, but I’m not gonna sit back and say nothing this time. =|

Lol. To each his own. I don’t like the Amethyst, either. But I do like Serpentine (in the worst way!) Totally understand liking something everyone else loves. It’s my understanding that Mel’s working on a blue scheme, too. Either way, I’m sure I’d embrace it far more than amy. I lovelovelove the serpentine theme. I don’t care so much for the fledgeling, but I don’t really care so much for that sculpt, either. I’m waiting for a new male/mother/OW/etc. This color scheme is divine (IMO)!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.