fbpx

September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

WOW Starcrossed is beautiful! I have never been a fan of those dark blue eyes but they work perfectly here. Etruscan you’re lucky to have gotten her; if your uni ever wants to wander, let me know 😉

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh WOW! Starcrossed was one of my favorites! So awesome!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Falcolf
        Participant

Looooove Starcrossed, especially with those eyes! Makes me want to figure out a colour palette for a PYO that uses them! XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
          Participant

Starcrossed is my favorite from this batch.Gorgeous unicorn,just my type.I do scenes but Ms.Melody is better 😉 Congrats!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

scenceable
            Participant

I got mine today! This is one I didn’t even notice on the stream, and looks totally different in person. His name is Qucumatz, named after the deity “Q’uq’umatz” I imagine, who is a feathered serpent type thing. I think it’s fitting!

He is a bright emerald colour that was really hard to photograph. He’s got green eyes and jewells and turquoiseish and black highlighting.

I actually really like him despite not being what I was hoping for, but I will definitely be entertaining trades. I’m putting an ad up in the classifieds with what I’ll be looking for (pink and appaloosa, generally!).

Bodine
              Participant

I love him! I think he looks very “carnival”looking.Kind of like a head-dress stretched across his back looking at it from the head down.Very cool.Much congrats 🙂

rock-reader
                Participant

Qucumatz is cool…very Mayan or something of that nature. What culture did the deity’s name come from? I love the gold and green. Nice catch.

Christine
                  Participant

Oh, Scenceable, he is just stunning!

Erika
                    Participant

WOW Starcrossed is beautiful! I have never been a fan of those dark blue eyes but they work perfectly here. Etruscan you’re lucky to have gotten her; if your uni ever wants to wander, let me know 😉

Looooove Starcrossed, especially with those eyes! Makes me want to figure out a colour palette for a PYO that uses them! XD

Yes. and Yes.

Erika
                      Participant

Wow, beautiful! and I don’t usually like fantasy ones that are this extreme. Love the quetzal-esque feathers though!

Falcolf
                        Participant

This is off topic but wow, is that really how big youngs are? 😀 (I’ve never seen one in person you see.)

So much green! What a great palette! Not my cup of tea, but well mastered! 🙂 The name definitely fits.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                          Participant

The Young Unicorn is about the size of the Young Dragon (or of a PYO dragon). As you can see, he is bigger than the fledgie:

Falcolf
                            Participant

Ahhhh, thank you! 😀

Excellent!

Here is Envy…..red gems, green eyes and beautiful green/gold scales, pink/orange/golden yellow mane, yellow gold and green tail. **wow her bum looks wide in these pics** hehehe Sorry these pics aren’t the greatest!

Sunlight Pics

photo image_zps993fc361.jpg

Natural Light no direct sun

photo image_zps417d7e43.jpg

photo grabbagyunicornstop92013_zpsf2451bd0.jpg

Bodine
                              Participant

Oh Brandy!Envy is correct,I’m envious! :bigsmile: It’s beautiful.Keeping it?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 238 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.