September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

I always use USPS but have never paid customs, only on ups they are a bunch of money suckers!

Oh ya! I snagged One as well.

Americans don’t pay customs (lucky buggers) but UPS and FedEx use their own border agents, which supposedly speeds up the process, so they charge an additional “brokerage” fee. So it’s not reaaallly customs, it’s a fee to pay their personal border people. It’s like the new ebay global shipping program, dunno if anyone has used this, but they have their own hired customs staff and the customs fees they charge to pay said staff are totally insane (Like $75 plus $35 for shipping on a $300 item). 13% tax is enough, why do we have to pay handling and processing fees on top!? Haha

Bodine
      Participant

I think we should pay customs.It brings money into the country on other country’s wears.China especially.A little equilibrium is needed but….this is a uni photo thread.This conversation for another time. :bigsmile:
        I want unis!!I want unis!!

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Kathleen
        Participant

Yes I cannot wait to see pics especially of my favorites. πŸ˜€
          I hope lots of people post pictures. πŸ™‚

rock-reader
          Participant

My GBY uni is due to be delivered Monday. I will post pictures that night…I so want a colorful, fantasy one!!

Mercury Star
            Participant

Oh man, I had the money saved and everything… and I missed them. Well, congratulations to everyone who snagged one, and I am looking forward to all your lovely pictures.

Mercury Star, did you manage to get one or did you try e-mailing Susie in case someone ordered one for someone else who got one or in case there was an extra? I know you really wanted one so hopefully there would be one out there for you.

No, I didn’t manage to get one. It’s okay though, I can save the money for something else.

Right now I am just really excited to see what names got picked. πŸ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

Mercury Star, if you want a grab bag from the next batch that comes out just let me know and I will watch for you! I hope we see a class photo soon of these ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Pictures should start popping up tomorrow, I’m excited!!

WANTED:
                  I’ll trade whatever I get (or some other awesome things) for the blackbird one that everyone was calling “Hitchcock”(not sure what his name is going to be!)!!

Kathleen
                  Participant

The orange black bird one is also my absolute favorite and really want to see better pics of him. πŸ™‚
                    The cream one with the dolphin is also neat and hope to see pics of him as well.
                    So excited. I am expecting mine soon. He is one from the last batch a friend let me make payments on his name is Sundance. Hopefully he will be here soon and I will post pics. πŸ™‚

Kathleen
                    Participant

My favorite from last batch was held back so I wouldn’t be surprised my favorites from this batch would also be. I think by my fav from last batch is suppose to go t o Ebay (orange seahorse marked one) I think personally the most unique ones have been held back for Ebay but I haven’t seen any yet. πŸ™ I wish we knew before hand which are not gonna be put in grab bag batch so we don’t get excited for certain ones. Kinda disappointing waiting for your uni hoping for a certain one when it’s not even in the batch. πŸ™

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Well, he didn’t get held back for ebay in particular I don’t think, who knows, but I think he had some kind of issue that had to be fixed. A few of my favorites did too. That mish-mashed one with all the hand painted stuff on it, the dolphin, the sock, etc I think is for ebay. Not surprising though, he was super unique as were the two orange ones from the last batch. I only happened to be visiting right before they were being packed up for the store so I got to get a peek at the left overs. There are a bunch though that I saw that were so awesome, and I hadn’t even noticed them before, so you might still be happily surprised. ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kathleen
                        Participant

Lol that sock one was also one of my favs.
                          Thanks for the info so I am not waiting to see pics of my favorites.
                          I am waiting for mine which I already know what he looks like. He is not noticeable in the pictures from the last batch so yes you are right some beauties are not even noticed at first. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Before everyone gets their hopes up, I am fairly certain that one got held back because of an issue. I think they ended up calling it Nevermore, but I could be wrong. There was another one with birds on it called Hitchcock, but I think it had a blue sky on it.

Speaking of, I am looking for one of my top 5!!! One is called Catnip which was a rainbow leopard. Another was Kraken, the hot pink one with the tentacles. I forgot the names of the ones with the blue, pink, and gold sunset sky with the black scenery (there are two sort of like this, I THINK Hitchcock was one of them and the other was Starry something?), the one with the ice blue sky and the black scenery, or this other one with a ocean themed name that had a black base and a rainbowish pattern, orange eyes, magenta tail and little decorative dots. Kind of reminded me of Chameleon from the last batch, but in rainbow colors.

Photos of some of them are in my ads and up on facebook. I took a few shots before they got boxed up.

I have skittles and the hades young still up for trade or I might have some other cool stuff I could trade maybe perhaps <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                            Blocked

Drag0nfeathers, are you going to post any pictures you got of them when you were there? I would love to see them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Mine arrived today! I really like her, BUT I would trade her in a heartbeat for one with BLACKBIRDS on it! I also have lots of other grab bags & unique Windstones for a blackbird ‘corn (or I would pay for one) or something even “spookier”.
                                Here is Gossamer:
                                 photo GBGossamer_zps0ec5e28b.jpg
                                 photo GBgossamer2_zpse2199e39.jpg
                                 photo GBGossamer3_zps6f006f2c.jpg

Chloe
                                Participant

I am hoping and wishing for a big cat unicorn. πŸ™‚ Anyone that gets one and is disappointed, please let me know! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.