September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags September 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

yay,unis!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

Is there going to be a class photo? Or did I somehow miss it somewhere?

I’ll post it today. Forgot.

Melody
        Keymaster

Melody took a class photo – she usually puts those on her blog… – she’s been busy!

I just forgot.

Sonora!!!
           photo Sonora04_zpsf5a041eb.jpg
           photo Sonora03_zpsdfc829b7.jpg
           photo Sonora02_zpsacd261b1.jpg
           photo Sonora01_zpse46a27a7.jpg
           photo Sonora05_zps9fa21881.jpg

Sonora!!!

Jealous! That’s one of my favorites.

Still waiting for the mailman here. We have a new driver and apparently aren’t early on the schedule anymore. Grr….

Sonora!!!

Jealous! That’s one of my favorites.

Still waiting for the mailman here. We have a new driver and apparently aren’t early on the schedule anymore. Grr….

There is a SLIGHT maybe could might chance I MAYBE might could be persuaded to trade, maybe? For one that sings louder to me? Ah but those eyes of hers..swoon!

Kim
          Blocked

That tiger one is a bit like my baby tiger unicorn! If anyone wants my little one it is still for sale or trade in the classifieds.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
            Participant

My heart is pounding and my hands are shaking. XD I just received my package a bit ago!

Have any of you fallen into any odd little rituals when you go about opening your GB boxes?

I sure have. I draaaaag it out. This is the one of the best parts, right before you know what is inside, when there are infinite possibilities. Schrodinger’s Unicorn!

Here is Duet! I just love that name for this one.

I was hoping for a Candy/Scaly, but when I saw Duet’s picture I actually thought, “WOW that is a Safari I really like!” So I am pretty happy. I am not sure yet if I will trade her or not.

rock-reader
              Participant

So many beautiful unicorns!!
                Mine is “out for delivery” AGGHHHHH!! The last two times I had a package “Out for Delivery” by USPS, it didn’t arrive until the next day…..**chewing fingernails**!

Ann
                Participant

Honeyfeathers arrived today! Such an apt name. Beautiful girl.

photo image_zps488d01d8.jpg

Ann
                  Participant

More Of Honeyfeathers …

photo image_zps34858e91.jpg

photo image_zpsb510b8d1.jpg

photo image_zpsb870048b.jpg

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Congrats on your beautiful unicorns, and good luck to those of you that got one and haven’t received it yet. Hope you all get the beauty you hope for

Ann
                      Participant

Honeyfeathers and her cousins Sabre and Anapest.

photo image_zps2dd3e4f9.jpg

Serendipity
                        Participant

Meet Firefly! She is a gorgeous yellow/copper with diamond stones and red eyes. These pics don’t do the yellow or the copper justice. The third picture is probably the one that most closely resembles her actual color. I love her name, but I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of the red eyes. I will trade, if anyone is interested, just let me know!

photo photo18_zps340568a0.jpg
                           photo photo16_zps12bcc49c.jpg
                           photo photo17_zpsd5c45bef.jpg

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

My heart is pounding and my hands are shaking. XD I just received my package a bit ago!

Have any of you fallen into any odd little rituals when you go about opening your GB boxes?

I sure have. I draaaaag it out. This is the one of the best parts, right before you know what is inside, when there are infinite possibilities. Schrodinger’s Unicorn!

Here is Duet! I just love that name for this one.

I was hoping for a Candy/Scaly, but when I saw Duet’s picture I actually thought, “WOW that is a Safari I really like!” So I am pretty happy. I am not sure yet if I will trade her or not.

o.O wow! Duet is soooooo pretty! can you post a few more pictures please? that look is soooo interesting!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 238 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.