fbpx

salwater creatures

Home Forums Miscellany Community salwater creatures

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

We also have Saltwater fish – a 150 and a 75 gallon. As simple as they are , and relatively unamazing, I love Anthius. The males are a fantastic fuschia with yellow and blue highlights, and the females are orrange/yellow sunset looking. Just beautiful!

twindragonsmum
    Participant

twindragonsmum 😆

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

I ADORE cuttle fish! we visited one who was in a huge circular aquarium that you could walk around… He followed us! He was watching us with his eyes, and would interact with us. They are very intelligent!
        But my all time favorites are the nudibranchs. They are the most totally insane colors and designs.. amazing! Just search on “nudibranchs” on google and click images.You’ll be astounded.

Jodi
        Participant

I like seahorses and seadragons. Very cool. I’ll see if I can find a good pic.

Here’s one.

This one’s cool too.

One more.

We love these as well! Saw them once and was totally blown away – we looked in the tank for a minute before one moved and we realized he was not part of the plants!

I have to say the lettuce nudibranches are very cool as well – we have one in our big tank – I just love watching him.

They ahve just found/identified about 200 new species off the coasts of Australia – some of those pics are amazing too!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.