fbpx

Sad Kitty news

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sad Kitty news

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

I know sweetie! I’m so very sorry 😭😭😭! Virtual hugs!! It’s so freaking hard but at least we know they’re out of all pain and they’re waiting for us but not missing us because they’re having too much fun right now until we meet them again!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

*is hugged* I keep trying to think that she’s happy up there with my past pets that passed on, that helps a little bit but still I’m crying again….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
        Participant

got Jinyxy’s ashes back today, the box also includes a paw print…I put in a bit of her fur, her favorite ball and her collar…I miss you so much my baby…2006-July 14, 2019

jinyxyallIhaveleftofher1

zmyjinyxy

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

sherry10151982
          Participant

Awwwwe!! How special is that? Now she can be with you wherever you are I know it’s not the same but at least it’s something to remind you of her.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

in an odd way, it’s nice having her back even if it’s not the same way as before….part of her is with me again but it’s still so hard, I miss her so much!

1. Mother Meerkat

GardenNinja
              Participant

This is more-or-less what I did with my first cat. Her urn is on my mantel, and eyes-closed Stray Cat ‘Midnight’ sits on the urn. I was going to paint one or both of the paw prints, but was nervous about doing it because of my unsteady hands. (I asked for two because I assumed I would mess one of them up.) Some time later, I looked closely at one, and saw that there are some hairs embedded in the clay. I’m not going to paint over that! Her collar is gracing a critic gargoyle bookend, by itself. Later cats have had to share a gargoyle 😛 .
                I still remember clearly getting her ashes back. I had not cried when she died – I was not actually there. The vet had called me with the news that exploratory surgery had revealed cancer all over, and I told him not to let her wake up. But when I saw that tiny bag of ashes, I just broke down.
                It’s been 14 years and now I am crying again.
                May you find comfort in Jinyxy’s memory.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

sorry to make you cry again, GardenNinja….I’m crying all the time, I was there when they put her to sleep, she passed with her head and paws up on my right shoulder….one morning after, I woke up feeling surrounded with love and feeling her pressing into my shoulder again so I think her spirit was there that day….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                  Participant

Everytime I feel your pain I breakdown missing my beloved Gandalf & Brego.It has been years losing Gandalf and one year since Brego and it feels like it just happened.I pray you heal faster than me.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

awr, I don’t want to make you cry too, Bodine….I hope I can feel somewhat better soon, I haven’t made it a day without crying at least once….

1. Mother Meerkat

Anonymous

So so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. I hope the universe gives you another gift of life for love and companionship. My best wishes are with you.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

thanks for kind words, Michael….someday but I probably won’t look for a new pet for like a year, need time to heal first before I let a new pet in….meanwhile, my boy kitty, Morgan is getting spoiled since he’s the only cat now and I’m trying to give him all the petting and such that I can no longer give to Jinyxy….

1. Mother Meerkat

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

three weeks today, still haven’t made it a day without crying at least once….I just miss her so much!

1. Mother Meerkat

sherry10151982
                            Participant

It’s still raw; it’ll be that way for awhile I still cry myself to sleep for my Buddie and it’s been 2 months. It’s still hard, but with Scout our new puppy it makes it a little bit better; and you said you have your other kitty right? It’s not the same, but it helps a little. My prayers are still with you sweetie!!

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I don’t know why but I was crying a ton yesterday, I was like just leaking off and on, I jokingly told my husband my tear ducts were broken…I don’t know why yesterday was hitting me so hard though, I was crying like it had just happened….

and yes, I have my boy kitty Morgan still, he’s been getting a lot of extra love…

and thanks for your prayers….

1. Mother Meerkat

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I understand how you feel as well. It does take time. Sometimes our new little Patti does some things that remind us of our Hunter who had to leave us way too early after a little over two years in March. In fact, Patti has a few mannerisms that are so freakishly like Hunter at times we catch ourselves calling her ‘Hunter’… she’s really helping us get through the pain though.

Give yourself time and hug your little boy – Morgan is such a nice name.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.